Decent EU WvW server

Hey everyone,me and my friend recently came back to Guild Wars 2 and beside PvE, we wanted to play a bit of WvW. Unfortunately my friend is on Blacktide, which is a bit dead for WvW and I am on Desolation, which is decent, but full. So, we decided to both transfer to a good WvW server. Here is my question: do you have any suggestions regarding decent EU servers when it comes to WvW? Currently we are mostly interested in servers with frequent public commanders, were you can just hop in and join (we made meta builds for WvW). In the longer run we will probably consider joining some of the WvW guilds.

Any suggestions are welcome!Thanks for help.

@DeathMethanol.6358 said:Hey everyone,me and my friend recently came back to Guild Wars 2 and beside PvE, we wanted to play a bit of WvW. Unfortunately my friend is on Blacktide, which is a bit dead for WvW and I am on Desolation, which is decent, but full. So, we decided to both transfer to a good WvW server. Here is my question: do you have any suggestions regarding decent EU servers when it comes to WvW? Currently we are mostly interested in servers with frequent public commanders, were you can just hop in and join (we made meta builds for WvW). In the longer run we will probably consider joining some of the WvW guilds.

the fsp/uw link has quite a few commanders and active players. This week is kinda dead due to first week of relink but its prob gonna get more aciton the comming weeks.

It looks like the most stacked links are FoW, underworld, Vabbi and Arborstone so far. Deso is still fairly active, but we lack commanders outside the weekend, especially once the quarantine is eased and we lack a few guilds even though we're full.

So it would be only temporary band-aid like almost every other server link, although it's the start of the summer so the next relink in July, might change things slightly.

Maybe FSPs link would an option too, but they will have closed and open raids like any populated server, probably not an open tag every day though.

There aren't many public commanders in game anymore. In addition to that as soon as primetime hits, everyone and their grandmas are running closed, even on EB. I am guessing Far Shiverpeaks is your best bet for pugging during daytime. Can't really think of any server that has decent public voice com more than 5 hours a day.

Deso link isn't full tho. And being on different server doesn't prevent you from playing together in PvE anymore. But desos kinda iffy rn, lot of discord drama with only a few commanders and guilds.

Id say Whiteside Ridge link is good option too, the most stacked server. Easy wins.

From what I saw, SFR and GH don't have many public tags, mostly guild raids.

TLDR; Most likely FSP for open tags. WSR link (links last 2 months) is another option if you don't mind playing without a tag, our rank 1 overlords.

@DeathMethanol.6358 said:Hey everyone,me and my friend recently came back to Guild Wars 2 and beside PvE, we wanted to play a bit of WvW. Unfortunately my friend is on Blacktide, which is a bit dead for WvW and I am on Desolation, which is decent, but full. So, we decided to both transfer to a good WvW server. Here is my question: do you have any suggestions regarding decent EU servers when it comes to WvW? Currently we are mostly interested in servers with frequent public commanders, were you can just hop in and join (we made meta builds for WvW). In the longer run we will probably consider joining some of the WvW guilds.

A general time of play would help with suggestions - if you only play in the mornings (EU time) then quite possibly join a German server (Or their link), if you only play during prime time hours then go with what Riba (Threather) has mentioned, if you play during the middle of the night (Spanish) then Baruch Bay would be a really good shout, if you play in the middle of the day then it's very hit and miss for Commanders on every server, it really depends on the MU's half the time.

@"YouWillHide.9847" said:No matter what link or what state WSR is in, its the most stacked. Makes the choice easy

What our Hox means, is that you can choose to pay more for the server (when it opens up) or pay the 150~ gold for the link server, Arborstone.Considering that you do dailies, you would be requires to dedicate all the daily money + 14~ days to afford it, assuming that you don't play.

Fsp has a lot of open tag "mostly" friendly and helpful .. I'm in fow joined a very friendly guild :) fow linked with Gunnar currently . Gunnar has a lot of closed tag and open tags... many roamers to cover most of the play time..I'm quitr happy with fow currently :)