NA matchup just got messed up. 1up 1down randomly applied mid-week???

Vova.2640

Im on Anvil Rock. We were T2 this week, leading the matchup bit a tiny bit.

Now suddenly we are in T1 facing BG and HoD. We have SBIs current score they had in the matchup.Wvw websites show SBI is in now T2 in our spot with our current score. instead of T1

Seems the game decided to apply reset 1up-1down random in the middle of the week????????????

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

I'm glad it wasn't just me! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a minute! :lol:At least the pairings seem to be the same but the NA match-ups are all scrambled now. WOW!

I wonder if EU has the same WvW match-up scramble situation going on atm?

@Krypto.2069 said:I'm glad it wasn't just me! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a minute! :lol:At least the pairings seem to be the same but the NA match-ups are all scrambled now. WOW!

I wonder if EU has the same WvW match-up scramble situation going on atm?

Also, it wouldn't be so bad if the scores reset as well, but instead we've taken on the score of the World that was in that position prior to the switch (or something like this). IDK... WTFreak :lol:

QUICK!!! Everybody log into WvW so we all qualify for the FREE WvW MOUNT SKIN of choice once everything shakes out! :lol:

HAHAHAHA! Of course I'm just joking. :sweat_smile:But this week was a nice tight fight in T2. I'm on SoS and it was very close vs AR (and FA sorta).

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

QUICK!!!
Everybody log into WvW so we all qualify for the
FREE WvW MOUNT SKIN
of choice once everything shakes out! :lol:

Kinda was thinking the same thing lol. Can't really grumble myself, been spending more time in 3v3 and Drizzlewood than WvW this week. Guess we'll meet up again after reset lol

Had some GOOD Fights and FUN... while it lasted! :+1:See ya next round! o7

@Vova.2640 said:So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

@cobbah.3102 said:

@Vova.2640 said:So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

Apparently the dont like Desert so a no show and to me thats a tank just like others