Unable to log in, error code 3023:1012:6:350

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

cannot login into my web account or in the game either. I have the same error as all of you. My wife have the same problem. First I though I was hacked, I was online at the time and was helping my wife picking out wings for her character in the gem store. In the corner of my eyes I see that my screen disconnects with an error message. I tried logging back in with no succes, my heart went to my throat. Tried logging into the website with no luck, support also no luck.

I have been playing GW2 with my wife since the open and closed beta and we play it off and on. we recently came back (not even a week ago) after being away for a long while. We spend over 200 euro on the gem store because there are so many new things we havn't seen before like storage upgrades, sharde slots, salvomatic etc. and now??? now we cant play!! Im seriously pissed off if I can't play after spending so much money on the gem store and buying the highest tier expansion pack. I was not even at my pc and it is getting me thrown out of my account. If it is a security things on Anet's side then they have A LOT of explaining to do why my account is being blocked and I can't play the freakn game.

I created a ticket about 1-2 hours ago, so if the waiting time for all above is any indication, then it will take a while till i get my account up and running again. this is a serious unprofessional behaviour of Anet and their systems and is really damaging my trust and perception of them. Anet, please fix our problem!

and what should be on the page exactly that I should know that justifies Anet for messing up and blocking my account for no reason whatsoever? I was not even behind my pc when it happened. so tell me, what am I supposed to read on that page full with links?

Reading all your other comments throughout the forum is see you anwsering in very vague and useless ways and always ending in good luck. If you do not have any helpfull information, any useable advice that gets people going or any pull/power to have this fixed, why are you responding then? just to get your comment number up? serious dude.

Anet has no right in locking people out of their account when no-one has done anything wrong. Anwsers from support like "It looks like this account was reported during our regular account security review" and ending with " After carefully analyzing this account, we decided to unblock it. You can now access our services again. " shows that they messed up (or at least their "security" system did). I am a player who paid for this game. I am a player who spend over 250 euro which is now in Anet's pocket! that, with the fact that I did NOTHING wrong, means that there is no valuable reason to do this. Fact that they don't even respond on the ticket (even days and weeks for some here above) shows how much they care about their PAYING customers.

So tell me, what am I supposed to read on that handy link of yours?

@"Necromonk.1974" said:and what should be on the page exactly that I should know that justifies Anet for messing up and blocking my account for no reason whatsoever? I was not even behind my pc when it happened. so tell me, what am I supposed to read on that page full with links?

Reading all your other comments throughout the forum is see you anwsering in very vague and useless ways and always ending in good luck. If you do not have any helpfull information, any useable advice that gets people going or any pull/power to have this fixed, why are you responding then? just to get your comment number up? serious dude.

Anet has no right in locking people out of their account when no-one has done anything wrong. Anwsers from support like "It looks like this account was reported during our regular account security review" and ending with " After carefully analyzing this account, we decided to unblock it. You can now access our services again. " shows that they messed up (or at least their "security" system did). I am a player who paid for this game. I am a player who spend over 250 euro which is now in Anet's pocket! that, with the fact that I did NOTHING wrong, means that there is no valuable reason to do this. Fact that they don't even respond on the ticket (even days and weeks for some here above) shows how much they care about their PAYING customers.

So tell me, what am I supposed to read on that handy link of yours?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/Section 2cLicense Grant – Any Service, Content or Game supplied by ArenaNet is licensed, not sold, by ArenaNet. All title and rights not expressly granted in this agreement, including but not limited to any IP right and the display thereof, are retained by ArenaNet and/or third-parties under agreement with ArenaNet. ArenaNet hereby grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, license for personal and non-commercial use of Service, Content and Game that is non-transferable except as permitted under Section 9©. Nothing in this agreement shall limit the re-sale by You of the original tangible data storage medium

Notice this line in that section

ArenaNet hereby grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, license for personal and non-commercial use of Service

So the game your renting is revocable by anet if they see it necessary, investigating suspicious accounts that may have done nothing wrong is necessary.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this just happened to my husband's account today.When he was last logged in today, he was using a VPN to fix really bad latency (I was also using VPN with my own account in a different computer). When he got offline, I sent him 100g, don't know if that's got something to do with it.So now he can't log in to the game, not even to the website. It keeps displaying: "The code you entered in invalid. Please check your information and try again." Error Code: 3023:1012:377He did not change his password at all.We filed an anonymous ticket with all the correct information. They responded just a few hours later but it appears to them that we were using a VPN while filing the ticket, when we were actually not. They advised that we file another ticket using our own ISP, so we did that again while explaining that he wasn't using a VPN with the first ticket.I am looking at all of your replies to this thread and I see some people complaining about WEEKS of no fix so this is giving us a lot of anxiety. With all that's going on in the world, I still appreciate and understand that ANET is are doing their best to fix problems. They have responded quickly to the first ticket, I just hope that my husband's account gets fixed soon. I feel bad for all the people who can't log in for no reason. I feel lonely without having him online when I can when I please.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Pingping.8521" said:Hey guys, this just happened to my husband's account today.When he was last logged in today, he was using a VPN to fix really bad latency (I was also using VPN with my own account in a different computer). When he got offline, I sent him 100g, don't know if that's got something to do with it.So now he can't log in to the game, not even to the website. It keeps displaying: "The code you entered in invalid. Please check your information and try again." Error Code: 3023:1012:377He did not change his password at all.We filed an anonymous ticket with all the correct information. They responded just a few hours later but it appears to them that we were using a VPN while filing the ticket, when we were actually not. They advised that we file another ticket using our own ISP, so we did that again while explaining that he wasn't using a VPN with the first ticket.I am looking at all of your replies to this thread and I see some people complaining about WEEKS of no fix so this is giving us a lot of anxiety. With all that's going on in the world, I still appreciate and understand that ANET is are doing their best to fix problems. They have responded quickly to the first ticket, I just hope that my husband's account gets fixed soon. I feel bad for all the people who can't log in for no reason. I feel lonely without having him online when I can when I please.

Hi as said before It seems It has to do with some security problem in the account. in my case they responded that was an unauthorized log in my account & that block my account, they asked me to do some steps so they can unlocked my account.I also asked them if its possible that my data was compromised by apps like "Ge Force Now" wich I used but stopped after this. As you may know "ge force now" Is an oficiall app by Nvidia to optimize the videogaming run.And also cause latency problems i used sometimes a VPN.

They oficial stand was:ArenaNet does not review, approve, or endorse any third-party program. Each use of such a program is made at the account holder’s own risk.

That in my understanding Is as long as i use secure AND oficial apps there would'nt be a problem. But anyway i stopped used It for running gw2. Wich its translated in a less fluent game dynamics (cause my lap) & way more lag( cause my internet sucks) not to mention in group events!!

And also i got a response related to vpns specifically. It said:

That while they can not prohibit the use of tools likes VPNs , It Is proved AND higly related with fraud movements! Thats why future usage of It could lead to other locks on the account. So even if we did nothing wrong, cause VPNs the security system maybe detected that ip as an unauthorized log in or simply spark red flags.

So my advice would be stop using VPNs for playing.

Also they took some days like 3-4 aprox. I think i was lucky compared with other people.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently encountered this problem, got it resolved, and want to add my two cents for anybody who may be reading this thread while locked out.

It seems this code also applies if support has manually locked your account upon request. I had submitted a request to close my account in 2019, but changed my mind and never confirmed it. For whatever reason, it seems they had locked it anyway. They fixed it for me today within hours.

Probably not relevant for most of you, but I hadn't read anything about this other cause for 3023.

@Arabni.8410 said:So my advice would be stop using VPNs for playing.

Also they took some days like 3-4 aprox. I think i was lucky compared with other people.

just saw this thread and adding to this. some more info for anyone who just got this error:

i got my account locked (same 3023 error) in the past as well for a couple of days. contacting support via anonymous ticket and coordinating with the GM assigned to me took a total of 4 days. the response time between emails was less than 24hours (average of 21 hours per email update). the GM will inform you of the reason why they locked the account and if it was flagged as compromised they will ask you to do a series of steps to secure your account/machine/email/etc. which you may have to provide screenshots as proof that you complied (i did without being told) while it may seem trivial it's best to just comply and do what you're asked to get your account back faster.

when creating your initial anonymous ticket, provide a photo (if non-digital) or screenshot of every cdkey/serial you have of gw2 (if legacy) and expansions and of gem purchases (email confirmation/paypal invoice/etc.) tied to your account and state all (or as much as you can) your ArenaNet account details in your ticket (such as Account ID, Character Names, billing address, registered email, game cdkey/serials keys, etc.) the reason for this is to minimise all the potential back and forth following up of information (proof of ownership) which means delaying the update/resolution of your issue by another ~24h each time

and as for the warning: my issue before was because i used a VPN too, apparently if you rely on a VPN for a decent playing experience try not to shuffle nodes/switch servers too fast or too frequent (like flicking through more than 3 different locations/countries rapidly in a span of an hour), stick to one node or server for long periods of time or permanently (if your vpn is stable) or you might get your account falsely flagged as compromised by Anet's system thereby giving the 3023 error. it's ok to play via VPN but it's risky if you keep switching nodes/servers to find the best ping

• 1 month later...

So my buddy is having a similar problem with an odd twist. For the last week he keeps getting this Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377. The twist is he would get them to fix it pretty quickly compered to what I've seen here. after that he would play for a few hours log then try to come back on a few hours latter to find his account lock again. he is waiting on them to unlock it again making sure there no vpn and other 3rd party things going on while he waits. I don't know if any ones having this problem ATM but it would be nice to know if you are. Ill try to update with new info when i get it.

My girlfriend and i live together and we play pretty often, especially during the Halloween event. Today when she went to login she also received the Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377 which is a real bummer because we both really enjoy playing the event in our off time. Before looking up the code she changed her password twice thinking her account was compromised and received an SMS verification each time. Im not sure if it contributed to the issue but we both play on the same IP on separate PCs in our home office together. We dont use VPNs or any in game tools like arcdps etc ( i know those were an issue for a time in the past). She did purchase 2800 gems in game on the Black Lion Trader for Black Lion Chest Keys but i dont see how that would cause anything. I hope this gets resolved soon so she can enjoy the event. She went to post in this thread but due to being locked out she cannot sign in to even the site to post. I'll update with any new developments.