Lag spikes and disconnects

What is going on with the lag and disconnect issues that everyone is having? I've lost progress on the last two Drakkar/Storms meta events because my entire squad was D/Ced simultaneously, and we re-joined to a map where the event had already failed. It seems like the lag issues have also been worse than usual for the last few weeks, and oftentimes the entire map will have a lag spike at the same time.

Nope, half the community is denying the problem exists and the other half are talking to an ANET that doesnt give a damn. At least thats what im going to assume until they communicate about this issue that has been ongoing and steadily worsening for 2 months now.

Its your internet bro /s

They need to do something it's getting worse by the day. They can't deny it because every time it happens now chat lights up with "Lag". I was trying to play last night and was getting hit with 5-10 second spikes. For the last 3 days when I mount I don't hear the mount sound for about 3 seconds it's crazy.

Not had the issue until tonight, 1:00 AM Mountain. Error codes 7:11:3:202:101 every few minutes. Could not even complete the Fire Elemental event with four people. When you got downed you were destined to die as the fire plumes and embers would get ya cause there was no one else around. If you tried to res another they'd get you too. 4 players at the FE event.

Now am starting to see why there's hardly anyone around on events. And as much money as I've dumped into the game the past few months, and then this. And it started when someone was wanting to join our guild and I replied our guild is dead. Then these error codes 7:11:3:202:101 attacks came.