GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

anet u evil! after long time without bought anything i repeat same list:

Abaddon's MaskStag Helm SkinLiminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select LicenseMercenary BackpackBraham's Heavy Armor SkinRam BalloonCaithe's Crystal Bloom SwordVenom WarbladeTequatl Rising Mini PackEnchanted Dragon Crown Package

I've recently been playing this game for the past maybe 2 months.. and I looked up White feathered wings backpack/glider and Exalted shoulders. I would really like to buy them if it comes back in the shop. I'm not sure how long ago these items were in the shop but if you can bring them back it would be much appreciated.

@Josiah.2967 said:

• Return Scarlet's armor
  • A mechanical Mail Carrier of some kind

Not convinced posting in this thread does anything. But, worth a shot!

Honestly. 6 months ago it really felt like they listened. I was buying stuff all the time because of it. I am hoping it goes back to the old days.

My List:Exalted Outfit (That way we can get the full effect with the chest and feet. I am willing to pay double the normal price easy)Backpack like the exalted (the Shoulders aren't thick and big enough to match. I also prefer outfits/ethereal armor combinations)Skyscale: Primeval or ExaltedExotic Breads Mont Select LicenseWould like another pack where you get loot every week

there alreade exists exalted back so ....lol ...rare achievements

Nothing about that back looks like a true exalted. I'm talking about the spirit lines.

well ...but it is exalted so ..i dont think they ll create back item with same name and similar looks so ...maybe they would rework that one ...it would be dope

@Hestia.1643 said:

• Return Scarlet's armor

Honestly. 6 months ago it really felt like they listened. I was buying stuff all the time because of it. I am hoping it goes back to the old days.

My List:Exalted Outfit (That way we can get the full effect with the chest and feet. I am willing to pay double the normal price easy)Backpack like the exalted (the Shoulders aren't thick and big enough to match. I also prefer outfits/ethereal armor combinations)Skyscale: Primeval or ExaltedExotic Breads Mont Select LicenseWould like another pack where you get loot every week

Nothing about that back looks like a true exalted. I'm talking about the spirit lines.

well ...but it is exalted so ..i dont think they ll create back item with same name and similar looks so ...maybe they would rework that one ...it would be dope

• Return Scarlet's armor

I'm fine with that. Call it a Spirit Cape.

We had a great choice of unique mount skins the past week and I think many would really appreciate if Anet would put the War-Torn Marauder into the gem store for 1 day only if need be, since alot of people had exams in Germany during the time it was last offered and we didn‘t have any unique skin for the warclaw last week :)

I would also love to see the Desert King Glider back, if that wouldn‘t add too much work (want to finish my Sunspear themed Guard) =) much love

Can we please get the Magitech skins back in the gem store soon? I don't know how recently they were in it prior to this comment, but I've been trying to get it for literally over two years and somehow always miss it during my breaks from the game...