Possibility for LP/VINYL Releases Guild Wars 2 (core) or the whole Guild Wars 1 Franchise?

Hello fellow members!

I was wondering if there would be a possibility for ArenaNet to release an LP for the soundtrack of Guild Wars 2 (Core) or even a Guild Wars 1 Special Release.

I assume that most of the player base of Guild Wars love the soundtracks of this wonderful game, and it would be a great pleasure to have the opportunity to buy LP/Vinyls of the game. I am aware there is HoT and PoF release, but i really really really would love a Guild Wars 1 [Prophecies/Factions/Nightfall/GW:EN] LP/Vinyl release <3 or at least Guild Wars 2 (core map) soundtrack, with maybe bonus tracks from Guild Wars 1 ?

Thank you for the great work, and really looking forward for future of this game that we all hold dear !

@Tyncale.1629 said:I am sure they will love to free up some funds and time to make this happen for the 3 people that want this. Seriously, some of these requests...

Vinyl sales have been growing year on year. They are increasing popular with collectors not just for normal music, but especially for games music.

I’d have no doubt vinyls would sell if they made them.

Looking at how the soundtrack was published by Soule himself and sold in his webstore, it can be assumed that Anet was licensed the core tracks but Soule owns the tracks. He's not selling the soundtracks anymore for Guild Wars nor he's published them in any streaming services so consumers only have the OSTs available second-hand on CDs (for a hefty price). That's just Kitty's assumption based on basic knowledge of music industry, though. If that's correct, the original tracks won't be available again outside the game.E: As response to next message: That shant be talked about. :#

@Tyncale.1629 said:I am sure they will love to free up some funds and time to make this happen for the 3 people that want this. Seriously, some of these requests...

I'm pretty sure that the Guild Wars community, especially GW1 population would love core map/Gw1 vinyl releases. Also the the target audience is extended to individuals who fancy cinematic/game music. So i think there is a great potential for successful sales.

@LadyKitty.6120 said:Looking at how the soundtrack was published by Soule himself and sold in his webstore, it can be assumed that Anet was licensed the core tracks but Soule owns the tracks. He's not selling the soundtracks anymore for Guild Wars nor he's published them in any streaming services so consumers only have the OSTs available second-hand on CDs (for a hefty price). That's just Kitty's assumption based on basic knowledge of music industry, though. If that's correct, the original tracks won't be available again outside the game.E: As response to next message: That shant be talked about. :#

On that note, I think you may be right. As even on his official pages/spotify etc. there aren't any GuildWars 1 uploads, which is a huge pity, as a guild wars player, and especially for a music lover.

They are really valuable pieces of art, irrelevant if they are from the Guild Wars franchise or not..

Would be nice if the Guild Wars team would maybe contact Mr Soule... maybe they release a limited amount of Vinyls... would definitely be the first one to pre-order...

Thank you for you replies!

@StrangeSelcouth nz.9256 said:

@"Tyncale.1629" said:I am sure they will love to free up some funds and time to make this happen for the 3 people that want this. Seriously, some of these requests...

I'm pretty sure that the Guild Wars community, especially GW1 population would love core map/Gw1 vinyl releases. Also the the target audience is extended to individuals who fancy cinematic/game music. So i think there is a great potential for successful sales.I decided to google this and found
and was surprised at the amount of pretty nifty releases from several games. Lots of them limited editions but it certainly looks like there is a collectors market for them. I assume the pricing will be accordingly but that never stopped fans and collectors. :)

So I stand corrected!