Solved

Voneveric.8507

Just checking in to give a testimony of my experience with the guild.

I'm a returning player after a long hiatus. I came back cause a friend of mine started playing again and my friend introduced me to the guild. His introduction and suggestion of me joining the guild was that it was a super chill and very active guild. I decided to join and I'm glad I did!

The community: My favorite thing about the guild is its community. It's a small group of people that's very welcoming and fun! The discord is always active with a voice channel for people to just chill and talk about anything from IRL stuff to game stuff. Everyone was super friendly. In game, the guild chat is always active. People are just talking about random things and having fun all the time. And whenever you need help with anything in game, someone is usually available and willing to help! Everyone is from a wide range of backgrounds as well but we all jive together really well.

In game: The guild is very active. Every day we would have some sort of party formed for anything from basic T1 fractals, to bounties, to strikes, to HP trains. These parties are not just formed by the veterans either as the veterans encourage and help newer players/returning players to learn and try to run their own parties. The veteran players are very knowledgeable about the game and make a huge effort in helping the newer/returning players learn more about the game.

Overall, I am very glad I joined this guild. It has made the game a lot more fun for me and definitely have given me a whole new different perspective on this game that I didn't have when I was mostly playing solo previously. I definitely recommend the guild to anyone looking for a fun, supportive, and active community to join no matter how experienced or inexperience you are with the game!

I joined HUNT about 2 weeks ago. I took a break just before the release of HoT and came back to the game almost 2 months ago. I played solo almost my entire time prior to my return and wanted to experience the game with like minded players. I have to say this guild is great. There's always at least 5 people online at any given time. The guild is always willing to help out whether helping on dailies or answering questions ( I had a lot since the game had changed so much since I last played). Discord is always a blast to join in on too. Make sure you bring your thick skin and sense of humor though! You will get clowned as much as you clown if you fit in lol

Happy Friday >:D We have room for about 15 more players, We'll stop recruiting for awhile then. If you're interested, just mail me in game and please answer these questions Why did our guild post stand our to you?Why are you looking for a guild?How active are you going to be?What timezone are you on?Are you able to use Discord?What kind of content are you looking to learn?What is your experience level?Hope to meet you guys soon ^_^

Hi All,I sent an in game message to you (i believe correctly lol). I'm interesting in joining the guild. You guys seem like an awesome friendly/Welcoming Guild!I'm on Sanctum of Rall server though (returning player, haven't played since Vanilla so I don't remember anything lol).

I would love to join this guild. I come from the days of preorder but fell out of the game before hots came to be. I've returned thanks to covid and I'm lost, no idea what to do at all, can't even understand what people are talking about half the time. Just looking for a cool group of people to chat withh, learn with, and have fun in some PvE . Can't figure out how to message you on here and away from my computer to whisper you in game but I'd love a chance to meat the guild and see if we jive.

• 2 weeks later...

@PiCkLePaNtZ.5604 said:I would love to join this guild. I come from the days of preorder but fell out of the game before hots came to be. I've returned thanks to covid and I'm lost, no idea what to do at all, can't even understand what people are talking about half the time. Just looking for a cool group of people to chat withh, learn with, and have fun in some PvE . Can't figure out how to message you on here and away from my computer to whisper you in game but I'd love a chance to meat the guild and see if we jive.

Sure, I'll send you a mail in game and we can take it from there.

• 2 weeks later...