No Quarter story, stuck?

Sephas.8793

I've been trying to progress the story, but somehow I'm stuck on Shoulder to Shoulder. My next step is to Listen to the next orders from Crecia. There are no green markers on the map, and if I talk to Crecia, she just tells me to keep pushing against Bangar's forces. Am I missing something?

I have the same issue on one of my characters. I submitted a ticket within the first couple days of release, but I still haven't heard back from support. I would at least also submit a ticket if you haven't just so they know it's affecting more than one person.

Have you tried the story on another character? I ended up taking a different character through and it didn't stall, but my original character is still stuck.

I'm not sure if it was the same part in the story, but I do recall at one point I thought I was stuck, but after moving around a bit I must have stood on the right spot that triggered the next thing to happen - might have been the radio conversation or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

After you decode the tree, Crecia's lines are supposed to automatically start and then continue to a progress bar. This bug stalls Crecia's lines so they either never start or cut out part way through and don't finish. I finally heard back from support after two weeks, but the only thing they offered was an apology for the wait, telling me they appreciate me telling them about my issue, and that next time I should submit a bug report in-game.

So are they taking it seriously? Who knows. I'm doubtful considering the response I got, and I'm not honestly sure if this bug is easily reproduced for me to be able to submit an in-game report.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...