GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

New items suggestions i hope you read this annet pls.

1. I would have absolutely no problems paying for a Prismatic themed skyscale skin, like Elder dragon Aurene.1.2 More skyscale skins that gives it a different and distinct look and not just a pattern.
  2. Dragons Watch Heavy and light armor theme. The one right now looks great but seems to fit only med armor.

Old/exiting items

Discounts on

1. Bank slots
  2. Shared slots
  3. Bag slots
  4. Material increase slots pls!

I have given this great thought.. or wished for these two things more times than I can count!!! First wish is... I wish I may I wish I might have new minion skins tonight! They don't have to be girly or anything but honestly, I just hate playing necro with such creepy, ugly "minions". If they were smaller, and less in the way...and have cuter skins, that would be a HUGE incentive to play necro with minions. The second thing I really wish could happen is.. I wish we could ride with a passenger on our mounts. That would be so much fun and so helpful. Those are and have been my two wishes in GW2 for a very long time. :) Thank you! <3

I would be genuinely surprised if there was anybody beside a handful of Mordrem roleplayers who wanted a Mordrem mount, yet here we are. Now, if Anet would make a Fern Hound jackal skin, like Sylvari players have been asking for ever since mount skins were implemented, that would sell like crazy.

@Jimbru.6014 said:I would be genuinely surprised if there was anybody beside a handful of Mordrem roleplayers who wanted a Mordrem mount, yet here we are. Now, if Anet would make a Fern Hound jackal skin, like Sylvari players have been asking for ever since mount skins were implemented, that would sell like crazy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... MOAR SYLVARI STUFFS! WANT SYLVARI MOUNT SET!!!

Return of the Watchwork Glider skin/backpack would be nice. Not sure how recently it's been up, but I haven't seen it in a little while and I'm keen on getting that one.Same goes for the Branded Skyscale.Mythic Weapons separate of any other pack would also be a dream - interested in several of them but don't have any interest in what they're packaged with.The 'r-tron' harvesting tools available through the statuettes again would be awesome too. Got one of them, saved for another and they'd vanished when I went to get it. Typical.

As for new ideas - seems way extra (and not certain we need more gliders right now) but something along the lines of these as a glider/backpack combo I'd buy in a second:97e9b686bfea1f279551a70bd5082449--angels

Flame Legion Shaman arms (gloves)

Pyre Gloves (wielded by Efram) were available on February 18, 2020 and god knows when we see then again...As a part of Flame Legion returning and "another-yet-hot-summer" I think is would be nice to add more flame-themed items. ANet already did a great job on Flame Legion backpack, thanks it doesn't take eternity to get it and it is not hidden behind impossible achievements or super rare drop like infusions.

Flame_Legion_Lava_Shaman.jpg

Flame_Legion_Fire_Shaman.jpg

guildwars2_character_3848135_by_kekai_ko

Another great thing is charr's flame tails which we can see by wearing light version of Flame Legion armor.More fire to gods of fire \o/

Flame_Legion_armor_%28light%29_charr_mal