A Message About Customer Support Response Times

@Gundahar.2765 said:If the ticket hasn't been solved yet, request it to be redirected to a higher up.I feel that some that send support tickets choose the wrong category, you must be very careful and precise with that, otherwise will result in a denial or delay.It might also have to do with hours and queue.I never had an issue of any kind with support, I got an answer in max 8 hours, wether it was about my account, rewards, lag and performance issues, the support has been quite decent considering the amount of tickets lately.Thumbs up from me.

Just don't submit a new ticket. Update your existing one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"kharmin.7683" said:Just don't submit a new ticket. Update your existing one.

At least until you receive your "Customer Survey" email asking you "Good, I'm satisfied or Bad, I'm not satisfied" arrives. I feel like that concludes the ticket and closes it out. Even though the ticket still exists and can be "updated" I feel like once you get your survey your done and it's off their To-Do list.Any verification to the contrary?

i received the mail "Survey Mail" on May 16 th, i tried to use the "bad" option today, and it said the option is closed since no longer avaible or something like "this request is now closed" it seems you are correct!

Edit:Ok you can check your Ticketstatus when you login at the supportside. Indeed you were right. the ticket is closed as soon as you get the option. which is an absolute disaster.Any Words from the Forumteam on that please?

@"Hexen.2930" said:i received the mail "Survey Mail" on May 16 th, i tried to use the "bad" option today, and it said the option is closed since no longer avaible or something like "this request is now closed" it seems you are correct!

Edit:Ok you can check your Ticketstatus when you login at the supportside. Indeed you were right. the ticket is closed as soon as you get the option. which is an absolute disaster.Any Words from the Forumteam on that please?

Thanks for that info, I did see an option to "change my rating" after marking "bad" but this was just this morning so maybe there is a timer on it allowing change? I was able to post to the ticket. But even still it doesn't reflect a very positive situation sadly.

I have an issue i do not want to go into too deeply openly, but it is in regards to " questionable " behavior from an employee at Arena, and with a rather offensive outcome. What support email should i use, or should i still go with the ticket option, and if so, what ticket option should it be filed under?

I wonder how much longer its going to take for a simple password reset link. Is it really that hard to send a simple link? Does it really take that much time to do so? I would like access to my account as playing on my mule is not fun at all. No HoT or PoF, no gear, no nothing. I know some people will say "At least you can play the game". What capacity currently am I really able to play the game at compared to what I usually would be able to?A-Net is becoming quite a joke and quite frankly i'm pretty much done with this company in general. Which is a shame cause I love this game, but I would honestly rather pay to win in another game then deal with the severe lack of player support this game has to offer. At this point I also think some sort of compensation to everyone should be provided lets be real some friend of mine have been waiting 3 weeks for a issue to be resolved. Is that acceptable by any means? No it is not. Anyways, once my issue is finally taken care of I will happily update this post with how many days it took and alert my fellow players of how many days it took to resolve a very very basic issue compared to the numerous complicated issues other players are experiencing at this current point in time.

It is time to hold A-Net accountable. That is all. Sorry for the rant!

@"Athanas.5236" said:I have an issue i do not want to go into too deeply openly, but it is in regards to " questionable " behavior from an employee at Arena, and with a rather offensive outcome. What support email should i use, or should i still go with the ticket option, and if so, what ticket option should it be filed under?

I used normal support ticket on May 9, never got a response.include screenshots, or your best option to document issues.

@avey.4201 said:

@"Athanas.5236" said:I have an issue i do not want to go into too deeply openly, but it is in regards to " questionable " behavior from an employee at Arena, and with a rather offensive outcome. What support email should i use, or should i still go with the ticket option, and if so, what ticket option should it be filed under?

I used normal support ticket on May 9, never got a response.include screenshots, or your best option to document issues.

I've send a ticket on may 15th and got a respond 2 Weeks later, somethings not right with their system i guess..

I'm sorry but the response wait time is absolutely ridiculous.Why not have live chat like any normal company?Why not just let us reset our password through email recovery like any normal game does?The thing that baffles me is, you're using so much man-power to read through thousands of tickets, yet could be solved so much faster if you had live chat or a modern recovery of account process.Think about it.... I'm bored of waiting.

I just had my account locked without any explanation as to why.After doing my own research it seems they have locked it because potential "suspicious activity" but it apprears this has been happening a lot to people without any suspicion.Most of them are locked out of their account for 2weeks-1month.

@Venxai.7486 said:I'm sorry but the response wait time is absolutely ridiculous.Why not have live chat like any normal company?Live chat. Please. Like a normal company

Turkish player here. Went to summer house. IP not recognised, asked for SMS authentication. And no SMS arriving, like so many people stated above. It has been a whole week since I sent my ticket, no response, and I still can't log into my account. Are you planning to provide the kitten service I paid for anytime soon, ANET? That would be good. Just cancel the SMS authentication. My ticket ID is 7781844.I won't wait forever, ANET. I will get a refund, and take my business elsewhere. What you have to do is simple. Cancel the SMS authentication, switch back to e-mail authentication so I can play the kitten game I kitten bought.

(Sending this from my mule account, which I can log into because I didn't enable SMS authentication. My main can't even log into the kitten forums. What a joke.)

I was trying to get back into the game and hadn't played since 2013. I forgot my password, and tried to recover my account. I think the fact that you have to remember your character name is really stupid, as the serial number and billing info should be more than enough. So I seemingly forgot my character names after all this time and had to create a ticket which took ages to get answered.

Had to wait a whole week (7 days) for support to reset my password so I could finally play again. I think this is really hurting your business Anet, since a lot of returning players will just give up after having to wait multiple days or even weeks to get a response. Maybe you guys should re-evaluate the way you have to remember character names to reset your account. Oh, and fix that form that asks for your character names, since I did have two character names right but was told I wasn't.

Can't stay too mad though, since I'm having an absolute blast with the game right now.