Home› Game Release Notes
Game Update Notes: June 9, 2020
06/09/2020—June 9 Release Notes
- Players can no longer airdrop into bases in Drizzlewood Coast while in combat, in water, or in a downed state.
- Characters inspired by the Friend/Ships 2020 grand prize winners have made their home in Hoelbrak. Stop by the Trade Commons and welcome Haeldra and Sera Longstride!
- Increased the amount of experience gained in the tutorial.
- Cold War: Fixed an issue in which some objects and enemy abilities were not removed after the event succeeded or reset.
- Cold War: Fixed an issue that prevented Mastery points from the Morale Breaker achievement from properly unlocking inside the Strike Mission map. Any players who have previously earned the Mastery points but do not yet have them unlocked will acquire them on entering the Drizzlewood Coast or Cold War maps.
- The Chilly Chaise: Fixed an issue in which the chair was not orienting to the slope of the terrain.
- The Chilly Chaise: Fixed a clipping issue that occurred with asura sitting in the chair.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Mordrem Alpha jackal skin is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo and Golden Feather Wings Backpack and Glider Set return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each.
- For a limited time, the weapon skins for Eir's Legacy Longbow, Braham's Mace, and Braham's Shield return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems each. Additional weapon skins will return throughout the week.
- The Thresher-Sickle 5000 now properly aligns with resource nodes.
- Updated the unlock text for the Choya Finisher and Sandshark Finisher to accurately describe the unlock conditions.