Deepstone fractal needs a rework.

I like the deepstone fractal and i think its one of the best ones... what are the problems with the first and the second part of the fractal? The first 2 mini bosses literally teach ppl to dodge xDThe second part is a unique mechanic. Why do u think their bad.And if they remove those parts then only the elevator and final boss remains... thats not cool imho

@"Supercoca.3284" said:Of all fractals it is the most tedious and annoying to do, is boring and long, in my opinion remove the invisible part of the ground and the beginning.

That's not a very substantive approach to asking for a rework. That reads as "I don't like it, cater to me." You've offered nothing as constructive criticism and offer no solutions to any of the "problems" you vaguely state. You can't seriously expect a substantive response to this.

A few things that would help:

• Randomly select only one of the first two bosses on each side of the main hall, like with Aquatic Ruins, to save time.
  • The room with the "hole in the ground" is the most tedious part because of how long it takes. This (and the final fight) could be sped up by showing invisible blocks with a "stealth" effect, instead of making them entirely invisible.

@Besetment.9187 said:Siren's reef is awesome, you take that back.

So awesome that it ignores most game mechanics and even supports braindead hfb gameplay. Stability doesnt even work on multiple things in there. Add social awkwardness and it becomes the most tedious thing in the game next to open world trains. And why does it go invisible, cause blind and port around again?

deepstone is kinda good, i would just remove the maze part as its nothing hard, just takes to much time. and change last fight. its annoying that u press 3 buttons, and boss teleports to other side of the platform, more running than fighting is kinda meh. either make him teleport every 20% instead of 10, or make it, that he cant teleport by more than x distance, or just change fight completly. first 3 bosses are rly good. from renegade perspective its rly nice fractal, as u swap off legend for every part, which imo is good design, just change/remove those 2 annoying parts i mentionedthe most tedious fractal would be solid ocean i guess, and im quite sure it will get rework soon

@Safandula.8723 said:the most tedious fractal would be solid ocean i guess, and im quite sure it will get rework soonWait, no, don't even ask for it please! Just leave it alone, I don't want another version of Jelly fish in different fractal. We can't be doing 5 fractals everyday (exclude recs) & have all 5 of them equally long & annoying :( I just want to relax after dealing with CMs or kitten siren's reef with social awk + fire or amala with 3x multipliers... You don't want them to make dailies take even longer time to complete, I need to allocate time on other things too like strike/meta/ap hunt/etc..

@Safandula.8723 said:the most tedious fractal would be solid ocean i guess, and im quite sure it will get rework soon

Excuse me? Solid Ocean is one of the most chill fractals since you can be kinda semi-afk while you just stand around and wait for the the jade-maw to shoot. Ez rewards are always nice. They shouldnt change that, i always enjoy when its daily.

The only thing I would change about it is streamlining the Orb of Light/Path room, bringing it down from 4 Orbs to 2 or 3 in more direct paths, as basically that entire section is just spamming Alacrity and waiting for the Special Action key to come off cool down.

I wouldn't cut it completely as it teaches final boss mechanics, but especially as highly repeatable content the section really doesn't need to be that long.Alternatively the Elevator section could be cut, reaching the boss room directly after the Light room, but at least that involves some light active gameplay and also serves to add some scale to the environment, so I'd prefer shaving the Light room time in half.

Although reducing the frequency the final boss teleports/shaving off one Invulnerability/Spectral Flame phase (maybe with some slight HP increase to compensate) on top of one of the above could do good as well to make the Fractal feel a bit better in it's pacing

@Asum.4960 said:The only thing I would change about it is streamlining the Orb of Light/Path room, bringing it down from 4 Orbs to 2 or 3 in more direct paths, as basically that entire section is just spamming Alacrity and waiting for the Special Action key to come off cool down.

I wouldn't cut it completely as it teaches final boss mechanics, but especially as highly repeatable content the section really doesn't need to be that long.Alternatively the Elevator section could be cut, reaching the boss room directly after the Light room, but at least that involves some light active gameplay and also serves to add some scale to the environment, so I'd prefer shaving the Light room time in half.

Although reducing the frequency the final boss teleports/shaving off one Invulnerability/Spectral Flame phase (maybe with some slight HP increase to compensate) on top of one of the above could do good as well to make the Fractal feel a bit better in it's pacing

elevator part is good, it teach party to communicate about pulls usage

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:In my opinion, both Siren's Reef and Shattered Observatory are
significantly
worse than Deepstone.

They all feel around the same length to me, if that's what you're meaning, with Deepstone only slightly longer due to the pit.

But if you mean design, I would have to
hard
disagree.

I enjoy the Deepstone puzzles more than the ball passing puzzles in Shattered Observatory or the weird, slow jumping.I also think The Voice is a (slightly) more interesting encounter than Viirastra (whose fight contains multiple of the ball passing puzzles) or Arkk.Like-wise, I don't enjoy the ghost treasure parts in Siren's Reef.And I despise Captain Crowe's battle of Atrocities. Atrocities that only find rivals in Balthazar, his Herald and many of the LS4 bosses.