[ENG][Casual] Friends of Sappho [WLW] guild looking for LGBT+ members!

Since joining the GW2 community, my partner and I have been looking for an active guild full of fellow gay folk and haven't really been able to find one, so we started our own! Currently, we are most focused on WvW (Sorrow's Furnace server), but are open to branching out elsewhere and those who are on different servers are welcome.

This group is open to anyone who is 18+ and allies themselves with identities under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella that also intersects with the term "WLW," or "women-loving women." (Despite the terminology, nonbinary people are free to join as well! And yes, trans women are women and extra welcome.) Our goal is to build an inclusive, friendly environment for people who enjoy indulging in the nerdy side of life. If there's enough interest, eventually we might make a Discord server. Feel free to respond here or message me for an invite to the guild! I will add you at my earliest convenience.

Nota bene: I shouldn't have to add this but I'm going to anyway, just to be safe: if you participate in any kind of -isms that belittle, erase, invalidate, or dehumanize other human beings, you need not apply.

• 2 weeks later...

@RamzaWolf.9084 said:Hello there! A kind soul direct your thread to mine, as I'm looking for WLW guild specifically. May I asked to join your guild / discord? I have space for 1 extra guild slot now xDSorry for the late response, but happy to have you on board! :) I'll send an invite over ASAP. ^_^ There is a link to our discord in the guild tab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...