Looking for friends! (updated)

I play few years now - but first time here and all this time looking for someone to join, befriend ingm - how stupid is that?? :))Playing EU, both expansions, just got myself that fancy title BEEN THERE DONE THAT, in a search for mystery points so achievements are my goal atm BUT ready to assist / help with what i can, feel free to add me :)And yes, female 44 yrs, 2 kids, no free time ofc :P

• 4 months later...

Hey,Sorry for late replay.I am interested to get more friends. I play in EU server. I am a new player. Just leveling up my first character. :DStill kinda newbie in the game. I play in the evenings mainly. Havent tried wvw or pvp yet. All company welcome. I dont have active guild either. damn newbie !Add me :D I havent check yet how to add people. haha.I´m a guy 32, working, studying: biology, martial arts, and some games. totally hooked with gw2 :DDMydiscord wandraren3392

Fuchslein you can always learn English by talking. Is your game anyway in English ?

I was never good in the school. I failed my English courses. But now I think my English is good. Just needed to use it everyday. :) I might have bit an assie accent, or other weird accents.Travelling and visiting foreign countries forces you to speak English or other languages. Also by playing in English teaches you some English :)We don't judge.

• Opossumi.3725 changed the title to Looking for friends! (updated)
16 minutes ago, Opossumi.3725 said:

Added you in game Tiamat - I also have a kiddo, so I know how it goes with them demanding attention :D. Also if you'd like, you can add me on discord too 🙂

Cool I'll keep an eye out! I'm not on discord, but if I ever do, I will be sure to find you. Now just need to finish work for the weekend 😅

Hi, @Opossumi.3725 I took the liberty to add you to my in-game friendlist. I actually wanted to do that back when you posted for the first time, but... was too shy. 😄

I'm also a mom so playing mostly on evenings (unless kiddo is playing "his" asura). And I tend to be on and off depending on what real life throws at me.

Also - while I am on discord it'll probably take a while before I get brave enough to talk.

• Like 1

@anninke.7469 🙂 I'm glad you got the courage to add me! I'll hope to see you in game soon, although I'm a little bit busy with moving houses and so on atm :). I'll try to get some time to play too!

@Wickednisse.7209 😄 Nice! I hope to see you in game too! Please feel free to add me to your friend list and also in discord!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...