Astral Purification - Stellar Weapons - SOLVED

Not exactly sure where to ask this: the Stellar weapon collection "Astral Purification" (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astral_Purification); i've given the letter to Ouissal, I have all the required ingredients in my inventory, but when I ask her to make me the mirrors, it doesn't give me the option to create. She just cycles through the options bypassing mirror creation.

I submitted a bug report about 2 weeks ago-ish but have yet to hear back. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something I need to do before the create mirror step?

@"Domino.1359" said:Not exactly sure where to ask this: the Stellar weapon collection "Astral Purification" (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astral_Purification); i've given the letter to Ouissal, I have all the required ingredients in my inventory, but when I ask her to make me the mirrors, it doesn't give me the option to create. She just cycles through the options bypassing mirror creation.

I submitted a bug report about 2 weeks ago-ish but have yet to hear back. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something I need to do before the create mirror step?

Are you on a character that have finished that part of the story?

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Domino.1359" said:Not exactly sure where to ask this: the Stellar weapon collection "Astral Purification" (
); i've given the letter to Ouissal, I have all the required ingredients in my inventory, but when I ask her to make me the mirrors, it doesn't give me the option to create. She just cycles through the options bypassing mirror creation.

Yes, i'm on a character that finished the Daybreak chapter

@Domino.1359 said:

@Domino.1359 said:Not exactly sure where to ask this: the Stellar weapon collection "Astral Purification" (
); i've given the letter to Ouissal, I have all the required ingredients in my inventory, but when I ask her to make me the mirrors, it doesn't give me the option to create. She just cycles through the options bypassing mirror creation.

Yes, i'm on a character that finished the Daybreak chapter

Ok strangely enough I just tried it for the 10th time and it works. Must've been support team. Thanks for the help!