Any news on a possible major balance patch coming soon?

Kurowolfe.7124

Not much reason, I just got tired and bored with the current meta and playstyle, it's been a few months since the last major one. Well, notwithstanding the global pandemic anyways.Though I do sincerely hope that the balance team members don't think that the current balance is the best they can come up with...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Kurowolfe.7124" said:Not much reason, I just got tired and bored with the current meta and playstyle, it's been a few months since the last major one. Well, notwithstanding the global pandemic anyways.Though I do sincerely hope that the balance team members don't think that the current balance is the best they can come up with...

ah, the mythical "balance" when will ppl realise it cant be balanced...ever..... only tweaked to change the most op (or meta) builds and classes...

it would be a far better enviroment if we simply had hundreds of options for builds, ala gw1... give me a world of infinite possibilities, be much more fun working out dif builds n classes to run...

more stability to elementalist maybe(staff tempest???), Anet devs said in stream they dont want guardian to be the only suporter, since they felt players were stacking to much FB's.

ii think we have already decent stab stuff :\ people just wont use it cause its not meta to stack.

@Aeolus.3615 said:more stability to elementalist maybe(staff tempest???), Anet devs said in stream they dont want guardian to be the only suporter, since they felt players were stacking to much FB's.

ii think we have already decent stab stuff :\ people just wont use it cause its not meta to stack.

1,5 second of stab on aura.Give this effect to the trait that gives prot on aura.

Ez balance.

Let people choose between stab in earth and condi clean in fire.

Do it Anet!

Wtf... just give stab, stealth and a portal to every class. I think this will happen with the next expansion.. you just will have to unlock it by grinding wvw level to 200.000 and some living story stuff maybe.. btt... i don't believe in balance patch before next xpac :)

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:more stability to elementalist maybe(staff tempest???), Anet devs said in stream they dont want guardian to be the only suporter, since they felt players were stacking to much FB's.

1,5 second of stab on aura.Give this effect to the trait that gives prot on aura.

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

With 2 jalis we managed to have arround 5-16 stacks of stability most of time XD, IMO its a problem of players blinded by meta in hope to be carried.

Altough 1-1.5sec of stability on a boon duration stats would be sweet i think :\, against classes that conver boon would be a drawback :\

Alot of players think ministrel FB has the biggest heals and strongest regen...

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

That would be a godsend for when I go roaming. I wish that would happen.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Aeolus.3615" said:more stability to elementalist maybe(staff tempest???), Anet devs said in stream they dont want guardian to be the only suporter, since they felt players were stacking to much FB's.

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/641384478

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

Your embedded video is broken

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

With 2 jalis we managed to have arround 5-16 stacks of stability most of time XD, IMO its a problem of players blinded by meta in hope to be carried.

Altough 1-1.5sec of stability on a boon duration stats would be sweet i think :\, against classes that conver boon would be a drawback :\

Yeah, FB having good heals was always a joke.

Just give more support classes minor excess to stab.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Ez balance.

Do it Anet!

Yeah, FB having good heals was always a joke.

Just give more support classes minor excess to stab.

We already have in terms of regen alone its 1080hp(per individual regen tick/sec)*10, 100k health regenerated overall and overtime after 10sec.And im not counting with the 4k-6k heals that class has where some even cleanse condis aoe.

One of its variates has basicly stability zone every 5-7 seconds and can provide perma alacrity.My group(the builds we test n run) we can manage to get 15-20 stacks of stab, we can reach 10-15 with just 2 players.

Rev is way more than hammer 111111 and low quality player wanting very high hammer damage on all skills to spam to get easy kills.

@vier.1327I assume something like that will happen, but i also assume changes, minor ones will happen once in a while to 1 or 2 skills so the balance patch after alliances can suiffer less iterations or easier to spot where needs to be tweaked.

@LetoII.3782 said:

My group(the builds we test n run) we can manage to get 15-20 stacks of stab, we can reach 10-15 with just 2 players.

You keep mentioning your high performance group, and I know you're on nsp. Would you mind giving a guild name?

Its not high performance, i just like the way we play, and we are more for expermental builds and having fun figthing.We have been in situatuians where we find meta build way to limited, they work mostly in larger groups against smaller ones, reason we spend alot of time testing possible builds.

slayers[XD]

@"Dahir.4158" click on it it will open twictch page and the video