World Completion

Well, I am stuck!

I have received all the Hero Exploration achievements for Ascalon, Kryta, Maguuma, Orr and Shiverpeaks, which include the respective cities.I also received all the area rewards for completing all the hearts, vistas hero points and point of views.

At this point, I thought I was done, however the game told me I was short 4 poi's ... I found one in the Eye of The North (who knew, not mentioned in the wiki).

So, I am now still short of 3 POI's, without a clue where to look.This is so frustrating.

Should I send a ticket to ArenaNet (don't fancy my chances there) or might some experienced player who has received the Been There. Done That Title be able to give me a little steer?This would be good karma, and very much appreciated :-)

Thanks

You should be able to zoom your map out and mouse over each zone's name to get see an overview of the map completion.

Then just look for zones that don't have fully completed PoI's then go grab them (If you need help hovering over the PoI's number while in a zone will make unclaimed PoI's shine. If you need further help, you can go into the options menu and set the Content Guide to "Ignore Story and Events" which will make it point you towards unexplored areas and unclaimed map completion objectives)

@"mindcircus.1506" said:1 will be Chantry of Secrets:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chantry_of_SecretsIf you Did Lion's Arch prior to the launch of Path of Fire, this will be another:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Captain_Kiel%27s_Office

Thank you ever so much, but I actually do have both of those ... you see why this is so frustrating?EDIT the eoyn actually did not count, so I am still short of 4 poi, at the moment. Cheers

@"Taril.8619" said:You should be able to zoom your map out and mouse over each zone's name to get see an overview of the map completion.

Then just look for zones that don't have fully completed PoI's then go grab them (If you need help hovering over the PoI's number while in a zone will make unclaimed PoI's shine. If you need further help, you can go into the options menu and set the Content Guide to "Ignore Story and Events" which will make it point you towards unexplored areas and unclaimed map completion objectives)

Right you are. After checking for the 1 millionth time, I found I had left Rata Sum too soon, hadn't got all the poi ... now I have got them all, and the Title!Thanks for the push in the right direction :-)

• 2 weeks later...