World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@vier.1327 said:Not now, not ever!

And remember to clean your hands.

?If you clean your hands you're never going to get alliances. It only implements by touch.

We're never getting them...period. Alliances fix nothing about wvw. All it would have done is change the name of where you are playing. That said, the server hopping bandwagon blob pays to stack every 8 weeks. Some people pay to avoid them. This comes down to revenue. The only money they make from wvw is the door-fighting, bandwagon blob transfer, so it's never going to happen.

Please stop necro'ing this thread.

@Ubi.4136 said:

?If you clean your hands you're never going to get alliances. It only implements by touch.

We're never getting them...period. Alliances fix nothing about wvw. All it would have done is change the name of where you are playing. That said, the server hopping bandwagon blob pays to stack every 8 weeks. Some people pay to avoid them. This comes down to revenue. The only money they make from wvw is the door-fighting, bandwagon blob transfer, so it's never going to happen.

Well, we wouldn’t want to start a new thread every month, and the search function brings us right here. And..

It would appear that it too many weeks go by without someone’s comments.

That makes the thread relevant, alive and not necro’d

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:

Well, we wouldn’t want to start a new thread every month, and the search function brings us right here. And..

It would appear that it too many weeks go by without someone’s comments.

That makes the thread relevant, alive and not necro’d

Or would you prefer to have a 700th “Having to Do WvW for my GoB is nOt fAIr!!!” Thread?

@vier.1327 said:I do not know how to insert photos.... But I assure you the meme is funny.

I want to see this meme @_@Upload your photo to imgur: https://imgur.com/Then once it's uploaded, right click it and click on copy image address. Once you've done that, go to the gw2 forum comment and in the image option at the top of the editor bar, paste the image address into the search bar

@LetoII.3782 said:I like how PR mouthpieces that have nothing to do with alliances keep mentioning them, passing the stinky hot potato back to the devs who wish it'd just go away xD

2,5 year old stinky potato? Oh, the fragrance must be strong in this one xD

But hey, we WvW-ers are the stubborn folks, as long as there are still alive at least two WvW players, hope for alliances shall never die! (imho 1 player cannot make an alliance, alliance implies teamwork and afaik if I do my math correctly, at least two ppl are needed to form a team)

@"Ubi.4136" said:Please stop necro'ing this thread.

Never mess up with necromancers, they are dangerous things/folks/creatures/whatever ... they can curse you, they can bring dead things back to life, and do even more unnatural thingies. Some of the powerfull ones can turn themselves even into a Lich King. Stay away from them!(ingame necro main here :3 , btw thread necromancy means bringing back a year old forgotten post back to the first forum page, which is not this case. This thread is cnstantly on the first forum page for basically entire 2,5 years since alliances were announced. Anyway, even if this would actually be thread necromancy, it would be still a better option than the 538th thread "Where are alliances ArenaNet promised January 2018 ?!?!@#$%^&!!1111!!!!111111!! " , wouldn't you think?

Anyway, the single fact that this thread is basically constantly on the first forum page for entire 2,5 years is a clear sign that WvW community WANT alliances in the game. At leat the part of the community who still visits this official forum even when all of them clearly know that official ANet ppl does not activelly discussing anything at all with WvW playerbase.

Trying this myself, because it didnt worked for me too...eX6VtBi.jpgOh, well ... after 10th edit i finally found the correct format : D Have to manually re-edited almost entire image link, because that img-url dialogue window simply does not work for me at all.So for future reference, the corect format is this:![](https://i.imgur.com/eX6VtBi.jpgwith - "")- added after it minus the "-" symbol (dont forget the space between .jpg and first ") (img link ending like here tBi.jpg "") )

Some helpful things for future reference, maybe even for other players:

Heading

Sub-heading

Sub-sub-heading

italicboldmonospacestrikethroughHypertext Pop-up window (or whatever this thing is called) (hower over that text with mouse, it show pop-uped text)

WOW, seems like everything is working now :3Not gonna test Hyperlink here, because im not totally 100% sure if that thing is allowed by Forum Code of Conduct, but it should work too.