"Report" feature on forum still broken

I've submitted a ticket and the post seems to be gone but the post violated a lot of the forum rules so that mileage may vary. I did 'report a player'; 'my problem isn't listed here'.Under subject you can put 'violating forum coc' or something similar.Description of issue this is the format I used:Post in question: of course a link to the post itselfViolates: list what it violatesReason this is being submitted as a ticket:THE REPORT FEATURE IS BROKEN.

For reporting the player, simply list the forum name next to the post. I included a screenshot as well to show that the part where the post went off kilter.

I'd only go this route if the post goes way beyond what would be acceptable on the forums which is probably the only reason I submitted a ticket in the first place. So I'd use this as a last resort if @ ing a mod/dev to the post in question isn't working.

@miraude.2107 said:I've submitted a ticket and the post seems to be gone but the post violated a lot of the forum rules so that mileage may vary. I did 'report a player'; 'my problem isn't listed here'.Under subject you can put 'violating forum coc' or something similar.Description of issue this is the format I used:Post in question: of course a link to the post itselfViolates: list what it violatesReason this is being submitted as a ticket:THE REPORT FEATURE IS BROKEN.

For reporting the player, simply list the forum name next to the post. I included a screenshot as well to show that the part where the post went off kilter.

I'd only go this route if the post goes way beyond what would be acceptable on the forums which is probably the only reason I submitted a ticket in the first place. So I'd use this as a last resort if @ ing a mod/dev to the post in question isn't working.

Did the same, and the one post from 'ports' is gone, but still has access and is posting in others. It's a shame that we have to ticket support in order to assist with such flagrant violations and poor forum maintenance.