Β 

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

Takes ~2min to install, then you can

πŸ“œ fill your character sheets

πŸ—ΊοΈ find RPers on the map

πŸŒ€ join their parallel world and

πŸ“ tell them your RP preferences!
Β 

πŸ’― Thanks for currently ~300 daily users!

Please SHARE WARP with your guild/friends/communities!
Even though we got ~300 people online daily, it didn't reach half of the community yet!

Website - Discord - Trailer

Β 

Can I get banned for using WARP?
Here is why we think your account (and ours) are safe: WARP FAQ

Β 

Need help / found problems?
Join our Discord!

Β 

See you in Tyria! ❀️

Β 

P.S.: WARP has no secret function to instantly change IP!

There's just a sneaky cut in the video. πŸ˜‰ If you click on "Join World", it will ask the player if they want to invite you to a group. If they agree, it instructs you how to change IP. So while it's not a one-click-does-everything, it makes the process easier and - most importantly - makes IP changes possible for new players without having to read external guides.

Β 

Old Post:

Hi! πŸ™‚

I'm developing an overlay to support role-playing in GW2. It's still in development, but so far the first version supports displaying character profiles and creating/placing (imaginary) items in the game world.

Demo video: Old Demo Video 1 Old Demo Video 2

Technical stuff:On the technical side the overlay mostly works like TacO: It is an overlay window that uses the Mumble API. For verification/security purposes it also uses the web API. In order to share the character profiles and make the (imaginary) items persistent in the world, this data has to be sent to an external server - which is the biggest difference to most overlays, I think.

I know that ArenaNet does not officially approve any overlays, so, instead, I wanted to ask:Do you, as an ArenaNet or community member, notice anything about this overlay that screams "You'll be banned for this!" to you?

My goal is to support role-players after all, not to give the whole community a week-long ban.Thanks for reading and especially to ArenaNet for the great APIs! πŸ™‚

Edited by Ladydoritas.2607
WARP is released now
  • Like 1

@"Leo.3428" said:It augments the game but does not tamper with it, right?

Yep, it doesn't taper with the game files or hook into something.

Though it would be cool to use the d3d9.dll like arcdps or a "low level keyboard hook" like TacO. But I don't know how ArenaNet differs between those tolerated tools and malicious/inaceptable tools, so I was hesistant to use them.If I could get a "This is fine, as long as you don't do stupid stuff with it.", that would obviously be awesome.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...