[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:

@zhaochan.5276 said:So i'm currently semi-active. Been playing on/off the past year, recently started getting back in. I would like a chance to lurk about in your guild if that's okay. My discord is NINTH#7667 if i don't respond in game.

Gotcha! This is my fault for not checking the forums in a few days. lol. You are absolutely welcome to come check us out first before making a solid decision! We're super active inside of discord as most of us text chat throughout the day while working. People are on all the time but I'd say we are most busy during the night hours.

lol Noice, could i get a link to the discord? The one posted isn't working for me.

• 1 year later...
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][TC][WvW][Forgetful Jones]: Doing amazing <redacted> things every <redacted> day!
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][TC][WvW][Fibbin Not Chee]: Join us for feasting and merriment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][TC][WvW][Fibbin Not Chee]: Welcome one and all to the greatest shoe on Tyria!

I'm just going to assume you need the best and boldest amount of button pushing in your life. Come push buttons with us. Consider doing it in sequential order! Do it with enthusiasm! Now with heart wrenching content, new beginnings and an almost fanatical emphasis on leaning to the side on your mount.

• Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][TC][WvW][Fibbin Not Chee]: Welcome one and all to the guild of lies and mayhem!
  • 1 month later...
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][TC][WvW][Fibbin Not Chee]: Now recruiting roamers who understand the importance of the maid outfit to your overall look and feel

Today's foray into guild administration: How to properly utilize wandering squirrel behavior into a cohesive whole rather than having too many people waiting for the veterans to spawn. I'm still advocating for a raid style boss that shows up randomly to kill people and send them off the map in order for the queue to go down.

• Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][[SF][WvW][GOAT]: Strange players laying in ponds looking for purpose
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][[SF][WvW][GOAT]: Holding hands in PVP with passion
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][[TC][WvW][FiB]: We tell the lies so you don't have to
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...