launcher wont finish install

i've the same issue. after passing the playable threshold around 306K+ files remaining it stuck there.Well it could still download, but you need to close and reopen the launcher after 30-50 file or it will stuck again.That would take around 10.000 times reopening and closing the launcher to finish the remaining download !!!

With my alt.toon I can log into some area just fine, but when porting to LionsArch it freeze and stuck. And my main toon last log is in LionsArch.Yep the culprit is LionArch Map. I try to download the map from inside the game with my alt when trying to port to LionsArch there's notification poped say the map hasn't downloaded. And when i click download the map, the download bar on lower right corner bar just stuck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@LolyPOPS.5364 said:With my alt.toon I can log into some area just fine, but when porting to LionsArch it freeze and stuck. And my main toon last log is in LionsArch.

You can try the Command Line Argument, -prefreset for 'stuck' characters.

Instructions found in the Wiki (link above).

Good luck.

I meant by STUCK, it won't download the LionsArch Map, the download bar is stuck not downloading. I'm a returning player, need to download the apps again. and yes it stuck around 306k files remaining.

1. i can log with my alt-toon, IF IT'S NOT IN LIONSARCH CITY\MAP\REGION
  2. i can download other map when playing the game. Ex: if i port to some map that the launcher haven't download(my download progress only 43%\300k something files remaining) there's a window pop says need to download the map first. Many other map i can download EXCEPT LIONSARCH MAP!!!

@LolyPOPS.5364 said:i've the same issue. after passing the playable threshold around 306K+ files remaining it stuck there.Well it could still download, but you need to close and reopen the launcher after 30-50 file or it will stuck again.That would take around 10.000 times reopening and closing the launcher to finish the remaining download !!!

@Linken.6345 said:

@"DGIRIKS.3176" said:So, do you solve this problem? Please write how you did it.

They tried a vpn program 7 day free trial.Protonvpn

"Select an account verification method Verification method SMS"ummm... no. I do not want to register using SMS. And in general, I do not want to register on obscure sites, which, I think, offer to download obscure programs to download the game.And why there was such a problem. The first time, in all time, I encounter such a complication.