attempted Vision collection but LWS4 maps are unplayable

As the title suggests, I attempted vision collection a few days ago, I noticed a few lag, but it was fine until I had to do a legendary bounty, I'd generally call up a few friends and we'd attempt to 3man the bounty (Starcaller, the hydra in this case), however it was the most unpleasant experience, I'd basically have to constantly run around the hydra, just so because each time she will call up the meteor shower attack with the lag we'd basically be downstate by the time the lag ended. And if that attack didn't get us, we'd basically get combo-ed by the lag to the moment when she is releasing flame attacks. The work around was basically to go with a 10man and basically have people surrounding it, so that one random person would basically get sacrificed due to lag.

Is there gonna be a fix anytime soon for LWS4 maps ? it's okay, to have a few lags, but this is literally unplayable and it makes doing achievements in those maps awful.

Hello,

I would thoroughly recommend going through Support. I have raised a ticket for server lag in the Path of Fire maps and despite multiple reports, each case is unique and so must be investigated as such.

They are a great bunch who know their stuff. I intend to pick up my support ticket with them since upgrading my hardware recently.

Best of luck to you.

Sorry for your experience, don't give up.I think we've all had similar experiences that were technical glitches and out of our hands.
I've had times where a PUG was taking out a Fractal or bounty or last part of a meta-train and lost connection with the game so I didn't get credit, ~10-30mins basically wasted.

@Jojo.6140 said:If you think the lag in Sandswept Isles is bad, just wait till you get to Thunderhead Peaks.

I did Thunderhead Peaks achievements a while ago, but it wasn't as bad, since the mobs which had to be hunted for the collection were way easier to defeat, even with a bit of lag it was doable solo or duo. It's hardly the case for Sandswept Island, by the time the skill lag end, you're already dead, and were almost unable to dodge/cc the mob in time.