Dragon Bash 2020 is live in Guild Wars 2!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we are getting closer to the festival invitation item that can be used for all festivals. (Only 1 more festival missing.) For this festival I have the skin that costs 100 Jorbreaker and the recipes for a few Jorbreaker ... as long-time goal. (The one costs a lot the other ones are low priority.) The thing with the repeatable dailies (up until 10 times) is nice. Though the stampede already is overcrowded without it. (Thouth they did a good job balancing it last year so it is not impossible to get credit.)

I would have preferred something like 4/2/2/1 or something like that. Only 4 steps but the first steps giving more coffers. Instead of 10 times ... 1 coffer each time.

Soo ... it seems mostly the same activities than last year and the daily vendor isn't worth it for me personally - since I need the currency for other stuff. I'll go mainly for the new node (a must-have for me I like nodes) and the skins for the weapons and maybe missing minis and cheaper back skins - need to check on that.

I like the updated new version of the skins. I like stuff like "light-saber" and the engineer's sword from the achievement looks boring. Those stuff here like the holographic weapons (there are other similar skins) are cool in my opinion.

A few small suggestions:

• I've had to give directions to many people stumbling about looking for the roller beetle rental NPC. She's an Asura, she's a bit far from the race start, and her title only pops up if you mouse over her, so she is very easy to overlook. It would be helpful to make her more obvious.
  • Please change the moa race betting to allow betting without the need for having Zhaitaffy actually in your inventory.
  • Seirian is located right next to the moa race and the roller beetle race path. Her vocal spam, constantly asking the dozens of people passing in her vicinity every minute to talk to her, is arguably a form of torture for both us and her. Could she please be temporarily moved to a lower traffic area? Or maybe just removed entirely, since she serves no useful purpose in the game?

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:

@Linken.6345 said:have you even checked the collection for them?@Jilora.9524 said:You don't need to keep them as it's a collection.Since when?

Idk since when. Since the 1st one when you got it it also unlocked the collection and I have thrown all 4 before this one out because it is in the collection and once festival of the four winds comes out all will be useless except the invitation to the party one you get when you collect all 6. I bet they still mail these out every year from now on too for new players to complete the collection.

@Jilora.9524 said:

@Linken.6345 said:have you even checked the collection for them?@Jilora.9524 said:You don't need to keep them as it's a collection.Since when?

Idk since when. Since the 1st one when you got it it also unlocked the collection and I have thrown all 4 before this one out because it is in the collection and once festival of the four winds comes out all will be useless except the invitation to the party one you get when you collect all 6. I bet they still mail these out every year from now on too for new players to complete the collection.

Well it do say if you lose it you can buy it back from a merchant so, unsure if you need to keep it or not.

Would be funny if you had to wait a year to get your collection done.If you have to have them in inventory to upgrade to the multipass tho. :)

@Linken.6345 said:

Well it do say if you lose it you can buy it back from a merchant so, unsure if you need to keep it or not.

Would be funny if you had to wait a year to get your collection done.If you have to have them in inventory to upgrade to the multipass tho. :)

Well that's I bet if you delete the Halloween one by accident before Halloweens over. Once the festival is over you don't need that pass for the multipass. The collection I have has 5 of 6 with 4 deleted and on day one of festival of four winds I'll get the multipass and can even delete the four winds one and use the multipass then and foreva