So wheres the frequent balance changes patch?

Mikhael.2391

We kid about this but they just ignore us and everyone keeps playing this. I try to play as litle as possible over the year only to check if anything is done every few months. Usually 3 to5 months and then only manage to play 2 to 4 weeks before everything is just unbearable.

With some luck NEW WORLD is going to be every bit of good as it is looking so far. Not having sub is already good enough to give it a try since 8years of giving this one they do not care.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"acidic.4356" said:its in the same folder as alliances, in a subfolder named "to do"

I think that's a sub-folder underneath the main folder "Laying the groundwork"

Maybe someone set them to hidden by accident?

Possibly? It seems silly to think they would make the same mistake they made with the folder "Nerfs for Guardian", but who knows?

Yeah we were really spoiled with communication for a couple months there. Kinda feeling like that kid who has a deadbeat parent that pops into their life for a little while and gives you a ton of attention only for them to up and disappear for months at a time with their new fling.

@Valelutra.9128 said:Yeah we were really spoiled with communication for a couple months there. Kinda feeling like that kid who has a deadbeat parent that pops into their life for a little while and gives you a ton of attention only for them to up and disappear for months at a time with their new fling.

Oof. Hit the nail on the head. Gw2 has given so many poor children abandonment issues.

We still have a long way to go, since they now preview balance patches 1 month ahead. If I remember correct they show the preview at 5th of February and the balance patch was at 25th.We now don't even have the preview announcement, so he have a long time to go..

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Mikhael.2391 said:I bet IF any any dev actually passes his eyes on this post they are laughing at us minions. Hopefully not for too long if NEW WORLD is going to be as good as i expect it.

Man I hope it is, but the video clips of the lag fest it is even with far lower numbers than it professes to support make me..... Not optimistic.

still seems much less lag than the 25FPS every time a zerg approaches on this sh... game. for years now and no matter what top gaming pc you have.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Mikhael.2391" said:I bet IF any any dev actually passes his eyes on this post they are laughing at us minions. Hopefully not for too long if NEW WORLD is going to be as good as i expect it.

Man I hope it is, but the video clips of the lag fest it is even with far lower numbers than it professes to support make me..... Not optimistic.

The threadbare skill bar is my greatest concern.. games engines can be optimized, but the continued "streamlining" of gameplay is a disappointing industry trend.

But yeah, what you said also valid.