GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd currently really like to see, and would purchase, the Mist Herald back item (not been on gemstore since October 2018), the Lawless Armor pieces, and Mask of the wanderer. Trying to make my goblin asura look :D

I'm not sure if the Mist Herald back item is dyeable, but I'd also put a shout out that alongside dyeables capes/wings etc, personally I'd find it great to have dyeable banners (like the mist herald for example). Being able to both dye a banner as well as modify guild emblems would make for some cool looks. Just saying.

I wanted the Stoneshard Scepter, but I couldn't justify it right now. I make purchases based on the state of the game. Make Power Mirage viable in PvP again and THEN bring back Stoneshard Scepter.

Hurry, I want the skin and you want my money.

Suggestions:The new dragon wings were great, but maybe wings that are dyeable with a flap animation, but something that hangs lower on the body would be even better.Or maybe something that flairs out in it's folded form kind of like the bat wings?

@Kazeshini.8210 said:Can we have more character customization especially new faces so I can add moles / beauty marks on our toons faces.

And New Haircuts It is a really nice idea... but I doubt anet gonna do that... in fact the customization here is good but there are lot of 'missing' things to be added. Specially when it's about Graphic and Skill Customization, there is just SO MANY keys that you feel like playing a piano and you wish to have 4 arms to customize properly.