For someone focused in WvW and Smallscale PVP... Ranger or Revenant

Sumusikoo.1360

I'd say in overall WvW, Rev is better as they have better team play potential. For skirmishes, I'd say Ranger have the edge as they have great sustain/mobility/disengage/ and damage

Ranger is prob the best or second best dueling class in the game right now

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@Jelle.7856 said:I'd say in overall WvW, Rev is better as they have better team play potential. For skirmishes, I'd say Ranger have the edge as they have great sustain/mobility/disengage/ and damage

Ranger is prob the best or second best dueling class in the game right now

What would be your other?

From a PVP standpoint, probably Sword/Shield Grenade Engi or Condi Herald. In the end, still comes down to player skill, but these three classes offer the highest margin of error.

For ranger, you have the bunker soulbeast build, and bunker core build which are both quite effective. There's also a druid build floating around, though I have yet to test it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ranger is a good duelist and roamer with a higher skill cap for success, you need to use your environment/kiting/juking and separating enemies as well.

Rev is better overall as it's valued in zergs and has builds for roaming and small scale that are very strong as well. Condi rev can straight up 1v3 people just by brute forcing them if they don't know how to fight a cRev, it's also even more dangerous in groups when focus isn't solely on you.