Unbound Magic to gold

Have seen videos that were made in 2017, back then trading in unbound magic for bundles were worth it, apparently even with high profit. Has anyone recently tried it out? ive bought like 10 bundles and that was definitely not worth it but i may just have been unlucky. so if you have made any other experience with that, please share it.aside from bundles is there another way to make profit out of unbound magic that you are aware of?

@"Luc de Lanzac.2160" said:Have seen videos that were made in 2017, back then trading in unbound magic for bundles were worth it, apparently even with high profit. Has anyone recently tried it out? ive bought like 10 bundles and that was definitely not worth it but i may just have been unlucky. so if you have made any other experience with that, please share it.aside from bundles is there another way to make profit out of unbound magic that you are aware of?

its not worth farming for gold like it once was, but you can still convert it to gold I think.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic-Warped_Bundle/research

That page will show results off the wiki. Basically it looks like you would get about 50s per 1000 unbound magic if you buy the Bundles at the 1250 magic 40s price, but only 5s avg. at the 500 magic 1g price and the packets are a dead loss overall but do have a very small chance at giving a clover. IMO its not a good way to get clovers.

Laurels, mystic coins, etc are also common ways to get some gold from stuff people often have sitting around.

Volitile magic is another thing easily converted to gold.

Also Dragon Bash just started if you arent doing it I would suggest hitting all the pinatas in town for taffy and do the "Dragon Basher" daily. This will net you I would say at least 5-10g in a few minutes each day and give you a skin or 5 jorbreakers each 5 days. Also the Stempeede or arena are other ways to make decent gold for pretty layed back pve content.

Hope that helps.

@Moradorin.6217thank you for the detailed information! i wasnt looking to use it as a gold farming method, but i have just a lot of that unbound magic due to daily homeinstance and using the several map currencies for that magic. so was just trying to figure out how i can put it to a good use.well the 5s average on the 40s price doesnt really seem to be worth it as you said it already.so after seeing that statistic, i guess - aside from using that instead of any other currency for tributes (for legendary precursers of the second gen) - it seems like the only good use for it at the moment is the converter. thats basically never a negative result.anyway, thank you!

• Confused 1