Looking for WvW NA Guild - Euph

Lethargy.6290

Hello everyone, Its Euph.

I've never really posted on the forums but while some of you know me I am sure there are more that don't. I am looking for a Guild that can meet my needs which are at the moment quite difficult to work with. While i am currently with [brr] on Maguuma, I am more casual then I use to be in regards of playtime, but I try and play as much as I can with that being said. My IGN is Euph, Euphoria, and to some my name is just Mike. I am Multi-Classed with GvG experience on all classes. I have played since launch , and since launch i have exclusively played WvW. I wouldn't consider myself an amazing player because i like to think of myself as humble, but I am good. Anyways, I guess I will get to what I am looking for;

• A Lowkey Guild with around 10-15 players
  • Being able to accept that I can only play 1-2 days a week due to work and real life
  • Not being able to use Discord anymore

I know that Discord/Teamspeak is a huge thing , but i am just not that sweaty anymore.

You can contact me on Discord @ Euph#7373 or with my IGN lostgecko.9104

While our guild would still want members to use Discord, everything else seems like it could be a good match as we aren't into GvGing. I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.