Djinns Dominion is an alpha map and has no place in ranked

Shiyo.3578

There are many, many issues with this map.1) Secondary objective isn't worth doing2) "No port" spots all over the place. Too easy to play stuff like deadeye/ sic em'soulbeast/longbow DH here as you can't be punished by melee porting onto you because they can't3) "No valid path" spam, any type of teleport does not function in nearly all places on this map. Blink, shadowbow 5, shadowstep, etc.

This map is far from finished and barely functions. Please remove it from ranked until you can finish it.

There’s some problems with the map. None that I feel your correctly touching on. The map has excessive visual clutter like the trees that make teleports or just looking behind you rough. A few kite spots are amazing but other seem a little unfurnished, I think there’s actually a spot you can walk into and never get out of which is like the mine cart but just stupid and maybe should have the pixels changed so it does cause weird play. I think the secondary buff is actually too ez to get and if you cast in a team fight it may knock down to half health all the opponents there.I actually think it’s a great attempt at a new map and even if ppl don’t wanna see in tournies becuz of that big no port platform that that’s fine. Keep it in ranked but plz touch up the visuals and the weird spots like the giant no port platform that would be abused in organized play.

@"Shiyo.3578" said:When I get "no valid path" anytime I try to port 3 feet in front of me anywhere on the map, the map is unfinished and should be moved out of unranked.

Unfortunately that’s a personal problem. I main sd thief a lot of seasons and have stuck to that for along time. I don’t have any problems with that there’s only like 1 buggy spot which is by the stair case on the left side node of the map that was a few tiny areas that cause no valid path warnings. Yes I explained there’s problems, but what your saying just isn’t an actual problem except that one area which you can simply memorize. In fact legacy has much worse no valid path warnings in seemly clear areas. There are a lot of no port spots but we all know it. But It’s almost a l2p issue compared to legacy

@Shiyo.3578 said:I've seem streamers complain about the no port issue as well. Not sure why you're in denial about a very bugged map.

So what if a streamer complains like I said it’s 1 spot but there’s like 15 spots on legacy and streamers complain about it every single time they play thief on that map and yet it’s one of gw signature maps and they wouldn’t dream about removing it