Class for commander

Wandred.4583

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Saleerian.2973 said:psst soulbeast is actually really good for portal bombsLast time I saw a guild portalbomb they got totally squished in turn. Not really sure if it should be commander thats risking such manouvers either... because the second to last time I saw a guild
attempting
a portal bomb, the mesmer went splat.

NA? I am literaly immortal on my chrono a we do really fast bombs

Yeah I'm wondering about these guys too.The toughest commanders to kill I know are all on Chrono.Maybe the NA meta is different, because on EU 99% of commanders seem to run firebrand and boonball meta, very few guilds attempts portalbombs because it almost always result in a necro counterbomb that instantly kills anyone coming through. Not saying it doesnt happen, just that its rare. Barely even see chronos at all.

Well, I didn't say portal bomb... That would be a utility slot taken away from survival I imagine.I said the most challenging drivers to snipe are on Chrono. Maybe THAT is the reason they're on Chrono xD

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Saleerian.2973 said:psst soulbeast is actually really good for portal bombsLast time I saw a guild portalbomb they got totally squished in turn. Not really sure if it should be commander thats risking such manouvers either... because the second to last time I saw a guild
attempting
a portal bomb, the mesmer went splat.

NA? I am literaly immortal on my chrono a we do really fast bombs

Yeah I'm wondering about these guys too.The toughest commanders to kill I know are all on Chrono.Maybe the NA meta is different, because on EU 99% of commanders seem to run firebrand and boonball meta, very few guilds attempts portalbombs because it almost always result in a necro counterbomb that instantly kills anyone coming through. Not saying it doesnt happen, just that its rare. Barely even see chronos at all.

Well, I didn't say portal bomb... That would be a utility slot taken away from survival I imagine.I said the most challenging drivers to snipe are on Chrono. Maybe THAT is the reason they're on Chrono xD

you're not wrong :) chrono has a lot of invuls if done right ^^ and is tanky if you use minstrels or nomads. what is a commander if not a thing that shouldn't die