My WvW build

Taobella.6597

I would change elevated stuff from herald into Draconic Echo.because its one of the best traits in the game and too good to not have it.Since u arent giving much boons in mallyx, Elev. is only about 50% of the time useful.

If you are playing most of the time on mallyx ,since u can have perma Demon-Elite, then let Elevated thing in. So stunbreak in demon could offer a bit of extra heals

And since you are going to run some hybrid heal-dmg build (i guess) , it could be probably useful to take Elders Respite in too, but extra movementspeed is also good... whatever your heart desires

Also sidenote: Think of the trait "Replenishing Despair", where u get +1 pip but give yourself torment.If you dont have cleansing on mass & not perma-resistance, you will hit yourself with your condi-damage, because it affects own giving torment too

@"Taobella.6597" said:this is my current torment rev build for zerging

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAk6ZlhQKsIyiJRXMICjBSiMBqgjzSf7D-zVxYPRGcFEGXQhjRBQGCJj3Q3OkgEBZKFyZB4tDhAanewaawDG-w

i just thought maybe you guys could give input on ways it could be better. i do want to try mace axe over staff but i do not have one at moment.

First off your weapon sets of mace/shield-staff. With those you aren't outputting enough condi damage or stacks (since you're full condi) to kill effectively in roaming. I'd high recommend trading mace shield for mace/axe. Staff or sword/x works for your alt set, based on your preference. Going full condi you'll only get a few stacks of torment out of sword anyways with the chill/torment interaction.

Secondly, your trait choice. Retribution will only give you the dome on heal, small weakness, and a little more endurance Regen. The vigor uptime is only 3.5 seconds and not controllable, where as invocation has a lot more to offer instead. I suggest invocation down/up/up. You'll get not only better heals out of it but added conditions/boons on legend swap.

Lastly, your stat spread is ineffective. The 4XX healing power is a waste.. to make any noticeable difference you'd need higher values and more spices of healing other than your main heals/staff/small Regen application in Herald which can't be maintained due to your boon duration/healing on upkeep which is low. The torment runes have good sustain at base and the scaling is poor, even with that being said with your current weapon sets you aren't applying enough torment to maximize their potential. I personally played a hybrid condi rev and not full condi but I suspect with the changes I suggested you could run full trailblazers/dire and have both higher sustain and damage.

Perhaps a full condi rev can chime in here for a better stat spread. In the mean time try out the mace axe and invocation setup I mentioned and you'll notice a huge improvement to your build there already. Cheers.

TL:DR : Go full Bunker or go full Condi.

I know what yu are trying to do with this build but frankly speaking, it's really reallllly bad. (Because I have tried it myself)

Let's address what yu are doing with the stats : As someone has already mentioned, the 400 healing power makes no sense and in fact, it is a wasted stat.

Now let's look at yur trait combinations.

Right off the bat I can tell that yu trying to make a pseudo mega sustain frontliner by combining Steadfast Rejuvenation, Fiendish Tenacity and Elevated Compassion while taking less damage through Hardening Persistence.

Mace has garbage Condi application especially in a Zerg v Zerg setting, and Shield is gonna serve yu even less when yu are forced to use it to heal, which further defeats the point of all the trait combinations picked specifically to sustain.

Also all these traits do not scale extremely well with mediocre Healing Power (In fact, almost every single passive heal type trait in competitive is absolute trash right now with mediocre Healing Power)

Now what if yu wanna play as a full bunker with Minstrels?Being an unkillable boon bot is cool but yu can't really heal anyone without totally dropping yur sustain set up.

What if yu went full condi?Then yu shouldn't be wasting yur time with a Shield and Elevated Compassion or Hardening Persistence.

The only realistic thing which I can see coming out of this is if yu just turned yurself into a Condi reflect bot, eat bucketloads of Burning or Bleed stacks from Siege, and hopefully True Nature some fool behind the gate.

@Yasai.3549 Playing rev on ministrels if one is not the comander is a huge mistake and waste of potential, there are far better stats for non comanding.

@Taobella.6597 It must be a condi support build for large gameplay?Condi and support i would play something like this:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAkeZlhQHsIyhJRNMI6hBSfMBKgDtS/7E-zVJYvRHfpkTBkZIkeE0RC49hQAtTNYNN4BD-w

Alacrity, resistance and pulling conditions from alies, and stability, with some condi apliance on mace and axe. :\

@Yasai.3549 said:TL:DR : Go full Bunker or go full Condi.

I know what yu are trying to do with this build but frankly speaking, it's really reallllly bad. (Because I have tried it myself)

Let's address what yu are doing with the stats : As someone has already mentioned, the 400 healing power makes no sense and in fact, it is a wasted stat.

Now let's look at yur trait combinations.

Right off the bat I can tell that yu trying to make a pseudo mega sustain frontliner by combining Steadfast Rejuvenation, Fiendish Tenacity and Elevated Compassion while taking less damage through Hardening Persistence.

Mace has garbage Condi application especially in a Zerg v Zerg setting, and Shield is gonna serve yu even less when yu are forced to use it to heal, which further defeats the point of all the trait combinations picked specifically to sustain.

Also all these traits do not scale extremely well with mediocre Healing Power (In fact, almost every single passive heal type trait in competitive is absolute trash right now with mediocre Healing Power)

Now what if yu wanna play as a full bunker with Minstrels?Being an unkillable boon bot is cool but yu can't really heal anyone without totally dropping yur sustain set up.

What if yu went full condi?Then yu shouldn't be wasting yur time with a Shield and Elevated Compassion or Hardening Persistence.

The only realistic thing which I can see coming out of this is if yu just turned yurself into a Condi reflect bot, eat bucketloads of Burning or Bleed stacks from Siege, and hopefully True Nature some fool behind the gate.

Thank you for honest input : )

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Yasai.3549 Playing rev on ministrels if one is not the comander is a huge mistake and waste of potential, there are far better stats for non comanding.

@Taobella.6597 It must be a condi support build for large gameplay?Condi and support i would play something like this:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAkeZlhQHsIyhJRNMI6hBSfMBKgDtS/7E-zVJYvRHfpkTBkZIkeE0RC49hQAtTNYNN4BD-w

Alacrity, resistance and pulling conditions from alies, and stability, with some condi apliance on mace and axe. :\

way i been running it is for fight guild around 20 i mostly use it for spam pulling or alittle boon stripping whatever we need xD

@Taobella.6597 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Yasai.3549 Playing rev on ministrels if one is not the comander is a huge mistake and waste of potential, there are far better stats for non comanding.

@Taobella.6597 It must be a condi support build for large gameplay?Condi and support i would play something like this:

way i been running it is for fight guild around 20 i mostly use it for spam pulling or alittle boon stripping whatever we need xD

IMO a hight boon duration and alacrity plus longer duration stability would be a must then, plus if u wanna increase the pressure or "carriness"(if u have afull condi bunker group with quite some healers and hubrious barrier spam) of condi spam taking renegade is also a better option over herald unless u use herald+deamon f2 to throw burns back to the enemies wich is what most revs should be doing atm ruining the condi spammers gameplay still a toon with perma alacrity would make that process a bit repeteable..