[BUG] 3. NO QUARTER - Icebrood saga story ( STUCK)

Hey y'all , I was doing the quest 3. No Quarter of the new Icebrood Saga, I got up until the part where you have to identify the marks on the tree.After choosing the correct option, my pc unexpectedly shut down due to a power outage.

Upon returning back to the game, story pogression has been stuck on "Listen to the next orders from Crecia" for a few hours now.

I've been told it has happened to some other players, although im not sure the circustances. They mentioned staying idle about 30 mins on the map or close to Crecia solved it for them.

I've been on the map for a few hours now, and the story is still frozen on "Listen to the next orders from Crecia" .

If u guys know anything I would appreciate the help, while also raising some awarerness.

Thank you all for your time, have a good one :D

I have reached out to support about this bug that I'm also experiencing, and their advice is to submit an in-game report, and that's all.

It sounds exactly like what happened to me, except instead of getting disconnected I switched to a new map instance without thinking in the middle of Crecia's lines, and then they never restarted. I tried everything mentioned above, but the only thing that worked for me was just doing the story on a different character. Perhaps if more of us continue to submit reports they'll look into it-- or at least acknowledge it.

What happens if you team up with someone else in an instanced story part of the story you are on? Your screen story info should change to the mission that person has for the instanced content (can be a part you have done, as long as its an instanced story part). If you finish this your story info should change back to where you remained but maybe it unbugs the stuck part of it. It's worth a try. Who knows it may act different than a completely different story. And if the other person gets the point where you got stuck at, you may be able to follow the person and perhaps triggers the next bit as well.

@Bander.5194 said:I have reached out to support about this bug that I'm also experiencing, and their advice is to submit an in-game report, and that's all.

It sounds exactly like what happened to me, except instead of getting disconnected I switched to a new map instance without thinking in the middle of Crecia's lines, and then they never restarted. I tried everything mentioned above, but the only thing that worked for me was just doing the story on a different character. Perhaps if more of us continue to submit reports they'll look into it-- or at least acknowledge it.

Like you said, I made a new character and finished the the story that way, so i can get my reward track, nice advice!But the problem still stands, so I also reported the issue using the in game report system.

I hope this post helps the next guy!