Seeing this Chinese gvg in youtube

Sovereign.1093

@"Sovereign.1093"

Thats the sad state of this game when people get bored of basic gamemodes in a game where AOE N SPAM is king, wins who spams more boons and damage, just hope that at least those numbers were even >_>

Gw2 needs a true gvg with objectives, that's how one test how truly good a goup is, not stacking and colliding w/o objectives and team management towards the objectives.

This video and similiar ones shows how bad Anet have bocome towards pvp support from gw1 to gw2.

Watching this videos always remind me when people still ask me if i still play the "pvp for todlers" and when i will move back to well made pvp games.

• Confused 1

@Sovereign.1093 said:I don't know what change that would satisfy the public . I mean, gvg of course has to be team a vs team b and must be a there can be only one thing. It is after all a duel withing the confines of an agreement.

If objectives then we have spvp but it's not wvw.

Even pvp support is low(rewards systems arent the only way to improve the game) no matter how much a dev is good or its intentions are good, 2 awfull and staled gamemodes that sufered for low quality balance for years due game ideals with carry gimmicks and classes designed to overboost players skill with a very easy access do damage ouput , will be a hard to balance out, besides stack 2-3 classes mostly there isnt much to do in this game, wich is what needs to be looked at.

Can u imagine how much scourges they actually have there???Anet is ok with it, while they feel people are using to much Fb's :)

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:I don't know what change that would satisfy the public . I mean, gvg of course has to be team a vs team b and must be a there can be only one thing. It is after all a duel withing the confines of an agreement.

Even pvp support is low(rewards systems arent the only way to improve the game) no matter how much a dev is good or its intentions are good, 2 awfull and staled gamemodes that sufered for low quality balance for years due game ideals with carry gimmicks and classes designed to overboost players skill with a very easy access do damage ouput , will be a hard to balance out, besides stack 2-3 classes mostly there isnt much to do in this game, wich is what needs to be looked at.

Can u imagine how much scourges they actually have there???Anet is ok with it, while they feel people are using to much Fb's :)

I can imagine fb burn g scourge scourge x. I'd make that x a rev if it was us. Jalis and road and hammers hue hue

By definition it’s team a vs team b.

That doesn’t mean we can’t continue the elements of WvWvW and make it more of a GvGvG. Open it up for three teams, find a way to make scoring, make it a death match maybe, fight to the finish etc.

And add a map to make it battling over points for those teams that like the concepts of sPvP and make it sPvPvP.

GW1 has multiple GvG type maps.

Don’t necessarily copy those, but create different ‘maps’ with different goals.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

That doesn’t mean we can’t continue the elements of WvWvW and make it more of a GvGvG. Open it up for three teams, find a way to make scoring, make it a death match maybe, fight to the finish etc.

And add a map to make it battling over points for those teams that like the concepts of sPvP and make it sPvPvP.

It won't be fair if 1v1v1. Two will always kill 1 and then sort it among themselves.

Gvg can and should only be team a vs team b. But I'm down for another mode that's not gvg that is 1v1v1.

I mean over time when I lead there's always a person who says, bro let's double team x or y. I make it a point now who ever asks this of me, I will focus them first.

Thinking about it, this 1v1v1, it can only work if it's not all about fights which is kind like we have now for wvw, you must have objectives that you can get away with, like capping multiple points and then farming kills and then some sort.of bloodlust and must not be few. Hehe we're back to wvw as it is

Well if you agree to stack and stand opposite each other then bomb last man standing that has nothing to do with the game mechanics. Just two groups wanting to know who will win in the end. >∆< don't worry any group I've met who tried this against us easily wiped.

1. 3 warrior winds
  2. A lot of power necro wells
  3. a lot of burn guard bombs
  4. A lot of jalis d reduce revs
  5. Your trusty pocket fb healer

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:I'm definitely curious to see groups that r would do this. Hehe

That's actually what the first meta in the game was.Stand there in big clumps slowly moving toward each other, nobody died because healing wasn't capped like damage AoE.

:3 ah. My toon was born in a server where 7 to 15 was our zerg. So, all I got to experience before was getting wrecked haha