Game freezes after the last patches

Hello,

I have encountered issues with the game, which leads to total freezing of the game and most of the cases only restart of the PC solve the issue.

Before the game freezes I observe extreme drop of FPS.

Even tho CPU remains at around 20-30%, RAM around 41% and GPU around 20%, there is no explanation of how it will occur and where.

I tried to fix the game with the GW Repair, and I thought that all went well because after that I even played the game with 60 FPS on Ultra details.

However this morning this freezing issue occur again.

I tried my PC performance on other games and I have no problems with them.

Please look into this issue.

Details are on Ultra. Maybe some instability issues with the recent patches that you overlooked?

I can send you more information if required.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)Total Physical Memory 15,9 GBNVidia GTX1050 Ti

P.S. If the game don't freeze the 1st 1-5 minutes after the game is launched, it's ok and running smoothly hours and hours.

• 4 weeks later...

This issue still persists. The only way to avoid is to play the game in a window mode first 5 minutes. Then all is fine.

You should concentrate on making a game optimization. Broken game will brake the idea of the game. Sometimes it is better to fix outstanding issues, rather than make new content.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't see many other posts about this issue. Perhaps, it is an issue with hardware rather than with 'the game'.

Just a thought.

You are wrong. I have written above that it happened after the recent patches, but not before that. It is game issue, not a hardware problem.

There are reports other people have similar problems.