So wheres the frequent balance changes patch?

Mikhael.2391

@LetoII.3782 said:

@"Mikhael.2391" said:I bet IF any any dev actually passes his eyes on this post they are laughing at us minions. Hopefully not for too long if NEW WORLD is going to be as good as i expect it.

Man I hope it is, but the video clips of the lag fest it is even with far lower numbers than it professes to support make me..... Not optimistic.

The threadbare skill bar is my greatest concern.. games engines can be optimized, but the continued "streamlining" of gameplay is a disappointing industry trend.

But yeah, what you said also valid.

Soon we’ll see stick ? and bow ?. One skill each.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Mikhael.2391 said:I bet IF any any dev actually passes his eyes on this post they are laughing at us minions. Hopefully not for too long if NEW WORLD is going to be as good as i expect it.

Man I hope it is, but the video clips of the lag fest it is even with far lower numbers than it professes to support make me..... Not optimistic.

still seems much less lag than the 25FPS every time a zerg approaches on this sh... game. for years now and no matter what top gaming pc you have.Thats still 10x the fps of New World animations when the stop motion zerg approach you looking like original Doom sprites.I'm just gonna laugh real hard if thats still in the release version, but I have a feeling we wont see that until in a year or so.

@SWI.4127 said:

@Mikhael.2391 said:I bet IF any any dev actually passes his eyes on this post they are laughing at us minions. Hopefully not for too long if NEW WORLD is going to be as good as i expect it.

Have you seen the gameplay footage? It looks incredibly slow-paced and clunky.

Play necro in gw2 and its the same. at least its balanced. It will come down to skill and best of all no stealth bull so far. ill def give it a go and see if it takes them 8 years to not resolve basic balance issues.

I dont think any other company will take this long to address balance properly or at least frequently.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@SWI.4127 said:

Have you seen the gameplay footage? It looks incredibly slow-paced and clunky.

Play necro in gw2 and its the same. at least its balanced. It will come down to skill and best of all no stealth bull so far. ill def give it a go and see if it takes them 8 years to not resolve basic balance issues.

I dont think any other company will take this long to address balance properly or at least frequently.

Well it just looks very simple overall IMO. I definitely can't blame you for not wanting to play GW2 anymore though with the lack of attention they pay to WvW.

Burn burst need to be toned down as well, its stacking atm is overperforming since it cames from sevferal aoe and traits, :\ when one one has 8 condi cleanse and they ment nothing :.And the lag when a group with perma quickness apear..... one cant even cleanse those instant 8k burn ticks.

@Aeolus.3615 said:Burn burst need to be toned down as well, its stacking atm is overperforming since it cames from sevferal aoe and traits, :\ when one one has 8 condi cleanse and they ment nothing :.And the lag when a group with perma quickness apear..... one cant even cleanse those instant 8k burn ticks.

I like red bl and watching people fight on fire shrines its just too damn funny because they are using fire damage from the last time anet manually changed those npcs which is condi from like 3 or 4 years ago that can instantly kill you if you let it stay on you without resistance for 2-3 seconds.