I am a Super Noob :D. "Need a profession which is really really really good in PVP. "

[self introduction]Hi,I am called "Dehor". Don't ask why, it's a weirdest name i gave to my self T_T.U see, i bought both GW2 expansions [POF + HOT]. I am not even 4 days old in-game.i like PVP alot.

[Coming to the point]I love PVP'ing and i am having hard time finding my "soul profession".I don't care if the profession is hardest to master. i am playing rev and thinking to go Condition Rengade.This is my PVP stats up until now. T_T

StatisticsGames Played: 49Games Won: 23Unranked Arena Games played: 44Unranked Arena Games Won: 20Ranked Arena Games Played / Won: 0Top stats Awarded: 54Favrite profession: Warrior [Don't know which to pick since warrior is the easiest class to pick and slap faces]Favroite Map: Forest of nifhel [i actually play in All Modes]

I need a Top 4 class that u think is the best of best. Would help alot if u also include which build of those top four and with what stats (Condition or Power).

Thx ;)

First I have a question:You do realize that, if everyone goes for the "class that u think is the best of best", everyone will be playing the same class right?

Now to answer,That's actually what happens. That's why you have 1 revenant mandatory in all and any team, can easily find 2 necros in the same team, 2 rangers in the same Team.Just be a mindless\brainless gamer like all the others and go with the meta. Go to godsofpvp.net copy, paste a build, be a zombie.

Or, as long as you can live with yourself, be stuck in silver\gold for the rest of your life.

@"Aria Lliane.8693" said:First I have a question:You do realize that, if everyone goes for the "class that u think is the best of best", everyone will be playing the same class right?

Now to answer,That's actually what happens. That's why you have 1 revenant mandatory in all and any team, can easily find 2 necros in the same team, 2 rangers in the same Team.Just be a mindless\brainless gamer like all the others and go with the meta. Go to godsofpvp.net copy, paste a build, be a zombie.

Or, as long as you can live with yourself, be stuck in silver\gold for the rest of your life.

thats hash, guy played this game for less then 4 days, some people dont want to be stuck playing the worst class in the game.to OP.go to gods of pvp or metabattle, and look for meta/goodtry the builds and see what you LIKE, not whats good. what you like.thief is good, low skill floor, high skill ceiling, and has several viable builds -> disadvantage is thats its forced into one role only.rev is really good, both power and condi so you have 2 different playstylesholo is good, but its mostly just 1 build, there is some variation but in the end its the same thing, so nerfs could hit the class and its playability hard.necro is good and SUPER noob friendly, but it can get boring, has couple of builds and 2 different play styles more or less.thats my 2 cents on the matter. gl and hf bruh

The most helpful thing right now, is not actually a 'best class'.Find in-game someone or some guild willing to teach someone new a bit.In my guild I've helped dozens of people start in pvp, from game 1.Because lets face it, with 4 days, there is probably still so much to learn. Just the previous week i picked up someone like you from the pvp lobby and teached for like 5 games. The guy was supper grateful and added me as friend for future matches.Dont be afraid to ask, as long as people are polite, someone might help.So, any class you are playing or like to play, you can improve by knowing the game better. In a pvp match things go fast and people need to make decisions in an instant, and so its normal to make errors, where to go, when to rez or not, when to stall for time or even knowing the maps, of course the more experience you have the better you will become at making a fast decision. But everyone makes errors when under pressure.For now you should start with the basics.

If you like warrior, stick with it. Its not in a great spot balance wise right now, but that means it can only go up from here lol. Regardless, player skill/knowledge of a class trumps all so if you master warrior you will still be really competitive.

If you want something that plays similar and is in a better balance spot, try Ranger.