Too many portal scrolls, not enough space.

@keenedge.9675 said:The tomes have been here a long time. Why an issue today ?

It has been an issue, and every time a new scroll comes out... it is more of an issue. One book could easily hold them all. They can put it in the gem store. That way if you want to buy it - buy it. If you do not - do not buy it. Easy fix, and they make money. A win-win.

@Tukaram.8256 said:

It has been an issue, and every time a new scroll comes out... it is more of an issue. One book could easily hold them all. They can put it in the gem store. That way if you want to buy it - buy it. If you do not - do not buy it. Easy fix, and they make money. A win-win.

I'd rather have Arenanet creating an Account-wide page in the hero panel, like Mounts, Gliders, etc..After the monetization failure that templates loadouts turned out to be, Arenanet ought to show some good will towards the players and give us a QoL feature that is completely free of monetization.

I have all the LW scrolls in their tomes, but I whole heartedly agree that they could be further condensed into a singular tome. They could 100-200 gem it, or restrict it to only being able to accept a completed tome instead of scrolls. Each season could be a chapter option, which opens the menu we're used to seeing.

I would also kill to have a lounge pass book to store my passes. I've got two now (Airship and Lily of Elon), but I'm going to get the Armistice Bastion pass too. Yes, they all share almost all of the same stuff, but for me it's location, location, location. If I need to get to the PoF maps quickly on a budget (crafting legendaries does this to me. RiP mat storage.) I use my Lily of Elon pass. If I just want to make sure that I don't suddenly log into combat, I use my airship pass. When I get the WvW one, obviously it will be for when I want to see how active my team is before jumping in. Better planning and better patience makes better prepared.

We just need something to hold the different types of passes together. One tome for permanent passes, one for 2 week passes, one for living story tomes, and one for city scrolls. The rest are less of a hassle once the ones I listed are condensed. I would even gladly pay 200 gems each for them just to help make space in my shared inventory.

@Fueki.4753 said:

I'd rather have Arenanet creating an Account-wide page in the hero panel, like Mounts, Gliders, etc..After the monetization failure that
templates
loadouts turned out to be, Arenanet ought to show some good will towards the players and give us a QoL feature that is completely free of monetization.

I would rather not pay for it either, but considering there is pretty much nothing in the gem store I would buy... this is something I would buy.

@Tukaram.8256 said:

I'd rather have Arenanet creating an Account-wide page in the hero panel, like Mounts, Gliders, etc..After the monetization failure that
templates
loadouts turned out to be, Arenanet ought to show some good will towards the players and give us a QoL feature that is completely free of monetization.

I would rather not pay for it either, but considering there is pretty much nothing in the gem store I would buy... this is something I would buy.

And I'd rather not have people give them ideas to monetize even more QoL, but they probably don't read the forums anyway.