How do we get the Selfless Potion?

I recently noticed that the Thoughtless Potion effects of Devil Horns is available at the Black Lion Trading Company. If this is true, will we be able to buy the Halo from the Selfless Potion thru the Black Lion Trading Company too? Also, is there still a way to acquire it thru in-game play? It seems like the "Black Lion Commemorative Sprocket" and the "Mordrem Bloom" are no longer available. Is there another way that GW2 Wiki doesn't mention?

I don't remember seeing the halo alone. Note that the devil horns aren't equal to thoughtless potion. Isn't the same even if they look similar, one is a novelty (horns floating over the head) the other a skin. (real horns on your head)

Sadly nah, the only way is sprocklet so buying a memory box from gemstore when it's available. Don't count on mordrem bloom, they should remove the useless associated npc.

@"ksgates.3509" said:So to update my original question then, will there be a halo offered in the Black Lion Trading Company? Has this been offered before by the BLTC? I looks to me like its impossible to get the selfless potion now.

Right now it is impossible to acquire the selfless potion, you will have to wait until they put Season 1 Memory Box again on gemstore (last time was during Dragon Bash a few months ago) to acquire some sprockets. About a new halo skin no one here can answer you but you can always give your suggestion here : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again#latest

• 8 months later...

For the record during the Dragon Bash events, neither the "Season 1 Memory Box - Flame & Festivals" nor did the "Season 1 Memory Box - Scarlet vs Lions Arch" have the Selfless Potion in it. Also, they did not provide the currency needed to buy the Selfless potion either. :-(

@Hynax.9536 said:

@"ksgates.3509" said:So to update my original question then, will there be a halo offered in the Black Lion Trading Company? Has this been offered before by the BLTC? I looks to me like its impossible to get the selfless potion now.

Right now it is impossible to acquire the selfless potion, you will have to wait until they put Season 1 Memory Box again on gemstore (last time was during Dragon Bash a few months ago) to acquire some sprockets. About a new halo skin no one here can answer you but you can always give your suggestion here :

For the record during the Dragon Bash events, neither the "Season 1 Memory Box - Flame & Festivals" nor did the "Season 1 Memory Box - Scarlet vs Lions Arch" have the Selfless Potion in it. Also, they did not provide the currency needed to buy the Selfless potion either. :-(

@ksgates.3509 said:So to update my original question then, will there be a halo offered in the Black Lion Trading Company? Has this been offered before by the BLTC? I looks to me like its impossible to get the selfless potion now.

I have both the Selfless and Thoughtless endless potions and both I bought with Statuettes. Never before I see them appearing in the gem store. Like what a few already mentioned, you can only get the temporary version from the gem store during event sales.

@ksgates.3509 said:

@ksgates.3509 said:So to update my original question then, will there be a halo offered in the Black Lion Trading Company? Has this been offered before by the BLTC? I looks to me like its impossible to get the selfless potion now.

Right now it is impossible to acquire the selfless potion, you will have to wait until they put Season 1 Memory Box again on gemstore (last time was during Dragon Bash a few months ago) to acquire some sprockets. About a new halo skin no one here can answer you but you can always give your suggestion here :

Season 1 Memory Boxes have the chance to contain Black Lion Commemorative Sprockets, which is how one acquires the Selfless Potion. That is the only way to acquire the Selfless Potion, other than Mordrem Blooms (which can no longer be acquired).

Black Lion Commemorative Sprockets have the highest, or second-highest (depending on which Memory Box) drop rate in the Memory Boxes.