Community Events: World Boss Weeks / Meta Train Weeks

I like them too. We also had the Champion Rush and the Destabilized Magic event which gave us the Ultra Shiny and Shiny weapons. The latter event will probably not return, seems like a one -off and you can still get the shiny weapons by buying the Ley Line Essences with Raid currencies.

I hope some of these will return!

@Shadowmoon.7986 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:PR stunt? In what way?Unless you mean every release/update/added content, permanent or temporary, is a PR stunt.

Announcing and not delivering is a pr stunt. Last year we had 3 events by this time in q2. Add this to the list of pr vaporware stunts which include legendary armory and alliances.

You stated the events were PR stunts, not the announcement.

Of course, we should not factor in that the announcement was made before the lockdown, and nothing has been affected by said lockdown.

@"Pifil.5193" said:They were filler content designed to distract from the slow pace of releases. This year, with a new release or recurring festival coming every month I'm not sure they're needed anymore.

"Not needed anymore"? Everything that's fun has a right to return, regardless of whether it's "needed" or not. :)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Pifil.5193" said:They were filler content designed to distract from the slow pace of releases. This year, with a new release or recurring festival coming every month I'm not sure they're needed anymore.

"Not needed anymore"? Everything that's fun has a right to return, regardless of whether it's "needed" or not. :)

OK, I thought they were tedious filler content, not fun at all and I don't miss them.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:They were filler content designed to distract from the slow pace of releases. This year, with a new release or recurring festival coming every month I'm not sure they're needed anymore.

OK, I thought they were tedious filler content, not fun at all and I don't miss them.

I enjoyed the community goal aspect of it. :)

Also, the meta event week wasn't all that tedious, only the world boss event was (sort of). ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:They were filler content designed to distract from the slow pace of releases. This year, with a new release or recurring festival coming every month I'm not sure they're needed anymore.

I enjoyed the community goal aspect of it. :)

Also, the meta event week wasn't all that tedious, only the world boss event was (sort of). ;)

Yeah, the meta week was definitely better but the world boss week just reminded me of why I don't bother with world bosses anymore. :)

I like the idea of bonus weeks, bonus HoT, PoF, LS3/LS4 weeks every now and again could be great for those who want to get achievements and so on. They could be great for people.