Monsters inside the Dragon Bash Arena

The chance and amount of drop didn't have to be exactly like the pinatas, they could have a chance to get an amount of 0-2 pieces. In my opinion, I think it would only enrich the festival even more and attract more players, because if those monsters inside the arena dropped something, the players who would be inside would have an extra purpose, which would be to unite to defeat the greatest amount that they could. When you have more goals, everything becomes more interesting.

Nah they don't anymore, surely nerfed in the past. I already run like 10 complete dragon bash arena (public) and no monster drop anything. Only 1 coffer per boss.Wiki should be updated.That why I forgot about it and only farm stampedes now. Kinda stupid, stampede mobs drops, those from arena don't drop.

Haven't seen Zhaitaffy drop in the arena. Only from achievements and dailies connected to them. The bosses in there do drop 1 coffer each and theres an achievement that drops 3 of them every time you kill all bosses in the arena (repeatable). If my memory serves well they have adjusted this last year halfway the event. The stampede ones should still drop it but the loot was nerfed in arena (probably gave too much for their taste as it can be farmed, farmed infinite waves after waves last years till timer ran out after 30 mins - 1 hour).

@Mauzi.5892 said:So you can afk farm it with your necro? Nope! Loot is fine as it is. and g/hr is fine, too.They already removed the coffer cap. What more do you want....

You can not if you mean literal AFK because you have to be around approximately every 15 minutes to click the switch instance button. You could automate it but that turns into a form of botting. Additionally several of the bosses have knockbacks that throws you pretty far so an AFK person could easily be thrown out of range of most stuff and stay out of range.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Mauzi.5892 said:So you can afk farm it with your necro? Nope! Loot is fine as it is. and g/hr is fine, too.They already removed the coffer cap. What more do you want....

You can not if you mean literal AFK because you have to be around approximately every 15 minutes to click the switch instance button. You could automate it but that turns into a form of botting. Additionally several of the bosses have knockbacks that throws you pretty far so an AFK person could easily be thrown out of range of most stuff and stay out of range.Not only bosses. Some of the hologram trash mobs have cc as well. Besides, bosses would just kill you if you were afk (they are not
that
weak), and you get respawned on the edge of the arena, beyond the reflect wall

@Astralporing.1957 said:

You can not if you mean literal AFK because you have to be around approximately every 15 minutes to click the switch instance button. You could automate it but that turns into a form of botting. Additionally several of the bosses have knockbacks that throws you pretty far so an AFK person could easily be thrown out of range of most stuff and stay out of range.Not only bosses. Some of the hologram trash mobs have cc as well. Besides, bosses would just kill you if you were afk (they are not
that
weak), and you get respawned on the edge of the arena, beyond the reflect wall

I left that out because for some reason there are people who really enjoy ressing afk players ...

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Mauzi.5892" said:So you can afk farm it with your necro? Nope! Loot is fine as it is. and g/hr is fine, too.They already removed the coffer cap. What more do you want....

You can not if you mean literal AFK because you have to be around approximately every 15 minutes to click the switch instance button. You could automate it but that turns into a form of botting. Additionally several of the bosses have knockbacks that throws you pretty far so an AFK person could easily be thrown out of range of most stuff and stay out of range.

Yes, but still worth "afking" it. And every attempt to free leech loot/gold/dailies/whatever should get punished. Or did they remove it from their user agreement?! Is afk botting allowed now? hm.. Time to make a new account then I guess.

@Mauzi.5892 said:So you can afk farm it with your necro? Nope!

People can abuse the free cheese samples at Costco, but that doesn't mean we should get rid of them because Martha comes back to the cart 13 times. Martha's terrible and we should report her to the cheese police, but please don't take my dairy.

If they added even an occasional chance of candy drops from mobs that'd be nice. Right now, there's no incentive for people to play the arena after they get their dailies except for the single coffer the champs give (up to 25 a day unless that's been changed). You go in, you get your dailies, you leave. As others have mentioned, the arena no longer automatically loops from round to round, and the attacks of enemies put AFKers at a disadvantage.

I'm also fairly confident that if enough people saw Barbara Demonslayer standing motionless with her Necromancer minions in every single match, they'd eventually report her and ArenaNet could handle things from there.