Not getting candy from the piñatas

Yeah, I haven't played in a day and when I did my daily earlier and wanted to eat 25 zhaitaffy right after bashing 15 pinatas I noticed I had exactly 0 in my inventory without storing any, because I knew I would need them that wouldn't have made much sense.

A limit was definitely not the cause of this.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Gundahar.2765 said:FYI: 35 festival pinatas, but there is no limit on salvaging pinata home nodes. Join LF full homes, ask your guildmates etc.

So you can go in and out as many times as you want a day and hit home instance pinata?

From my experience yes, but not in the same home instance. As long as you know people with that node in their home, you can farm once a day from each player.

@Linken.6345 Yes, it might be a bug. Salvaged 3 home nodes so far in one sitting. I have no idea if it was only a visual bug, don't remember how many zhaitaffy I had before salvaging the nodes.I will try again today and leave feedback here.

@Gundahar.2765 said:

@Gundahar.2765 said:FYI: 35 festival pinatas, but there is no limit on salvaging pinata home nodes. Join LF full homes, ask your guildmates etc.

So you can go in and out as many times as you want a day and hit home instance pinata?

From my experience yes, but not in the same home instance. As long as you know people with that node in their home, you can farm once a day from each player.

Strange that goes against how every other node works, most likely a bug that will be fixed.