returning player

@montecristo.1324 said:Hello, I took a break from the game and now I'm back, I used to play Weaver lighting rod with dagger and focus. Is the build still viable? I've seen a lot of tempest around but I'm looking more for a duelist role. Any other suggestion are welcome.Thanks

I strongly advise you to stay away from the dumpster that is PvP unless you want to do the Drizzlewood Reward Track that gives like 14 clovers or smth like that.And no, the build you were playing currently has 0 impact.Stay away. Move on! Be happy! Enjoy WvW or PvE, I just don't encourage you to play with bots and bot like people.Cheers!

@montecristo.1324 said:Hello, I took a break from the game and now I'm back, I used to play Weaver lighting rod with dagger and focus. Is the build still viable? I've seen a lot of tempest around but I'm looking more for a duelist role. Any other suggestion are welcome.Thanks

Class and builds dont matter vs bots you either know how they function or you dont, same goes for the hackers, thats all you need to know about pvp