I think is my right to go AFK if any of my teammates is a Bot.

I am no a hacker, I am not a bot user, I paid cash to the company to play the pre-delux update, I think the pvp is one of my options BUT nobody said the bots on the pvp are legal/ilegal we can report the suspicious accounts in game but nothing happen, sometimes I loose or win the match but it feel bad, I mean the pvp is again humans not machines, I doing my best every single match and some other smart person just ran a scrip and start the bot. I dont know if those persons have the right to use the bot, I dont know if the company care about me or the other players.I dont specting the company ban some very know bot users like waff, unyu, drova, omni, xi-li, border, etc, etc.... etc. I dont know, maybe those players have the right to use the bot and maybe I wrong to complain.But I think is my right as a human player to go AFK if my team is full of BOTS, because I shoose the pvp expecting to play with other humans not to a scrip, if the company do NOTHING to prevent this issue, then they will not care about a AFK sad/angry player.

I guess you have an opinion....