GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

The holographic account-bound minis are almost impossible to get from Dragon Coffers (their drop rate is extremely low and they are account-bound so you can't even trade them with other players) so either return the pack to gemstore or make them available via miniature claim tickets, please.

Just because it's been 2 years or so since I last asked:

The headset of the Inquest outfit is really bloody good. The rest of the outfit is... not so much. Since the headpiece is not connected to anything and is extremely unlikely to clip through anything, please do with it like you did with Braham's ugly shoulderpads and offer it as a separate item.

I would like a library to be added to the home instance. I have stored a butt load of books from all the different adventures and for whatever reason...i just never delete them. If they could get stored in a library in the home instance I could stop worrying and still comb through them once in a while trying to figure out who "E" is.

@Ariurotl.3718 said:Just because it's been 2 years or so since I last asked:

The headset of the Inquest outfit is really bloody good. The rest of the outfit is... not so much. Since the headpiece is not connected to anything and is extremely unlikely to clip through anything, please do with it like you did with Braham's ugly shoulderpads and offer it as a separate item.

Ow god thought I was the only one thinking that. Imho it isn't an inquest but more a female human/norn suits. (Almost samus aran without holograms) They should have designed it by inspiring themselves of the inquest overseer chair and mkII weapons designs.

@ThornTracker.2091 said:Hi Dev team, I filed a ticket and was directed to this forum thread. I have been playing for a few months and also bought the extensions. I would be overjoyed if the Living World Season 2 and 3 were brought back on sale. Please! Thanks!

I too am eagerly waiting for the living world complete seasons to go on sale (specifically 3 and 4). Please put them all on sale soon! :)