Updated build to solo bounty champ/legendaries

silklash.6154

I never heard of "List of builds that can solo champions..." because only small % play like that and these builds can be found mostly on Youtube or here, on this forum. You should search for it or try to make your own. All I can say about necromancer is that condi scourge should work fine (after shades rework they don't work very well on moving targets). What about power reaper? I would go for Blood Magic and Soul Eater (first master trait /reaper). Passive healing is pretty strong for necro.

For condi mirage all you need is axe as a mainhand weapon and Runes of Tormenting. Nothing has changed here. The same builds and eq everywhere.Thief (Staff daredevil or rifle deadeye) has very strong trait Invigorating Precision. As a deadeye you can just stop any damage with your face while spamming 3. It's like having a healing shotgun when every blast to your enemies faces makes you healthier /shrug.

If your class has lifesteal - go full berserker (or some assassin) with power based weapons and traits and all lifesteals (including food).

Otherwise get dire/trailblazer gear and find a relevant condi build for your class.

Bam, you got a build that can solo nearly everything in game with not much effort and still be reasonably hard to kill while doing solid damage.

Most bounty boss is not designed for solo, even using full Condi bunker build or full healing bunker, part of these bounty boss can still hit you really hard, like 1/3 present of your maximum health per bite. So basically bounty need a small group (less than 5) with proper team comp or just bring tons of people.

I know few bounty boss is actually soloable with full TB build , it's my Condi bunker seeker btw.

That fractal CMs boss is another story, of course it's soloable because boss doesn't have insane high attack damage