Strange freeze during match

Sylanna.1947

Today was now the third time this has happened to me during a ranked match. Early on in a match, for no apparent reason, my game will suddenly freeze and become completely unresponsive. It's such a bad freeze/crash that I can't even alt+tab out or alt+F4 to kill the window. The only solution I've found is to completely reboot my PC. What's even stranger is that when this has happened, it's also affected 2-3 other members of MY team only. All three times when I am finally able to get back in, the other team has all 5 members, we're triple capped, and already down 150-200 points. To make matters even more frustrating, I'm losing ranking even though this time one of my team mates never even came back. Has anyone else experienced this? And why does it seem to only affect one team?

yes there are a couple of fourm posts about this issue. i personally have experienced this 3 times, 2 times in ranked and once in AT. the freezes during my ranked matches werent so bad as they lasted about 5-10 seconds but it still annoying as fuck. but the freeze in the AT i was in affected my entire team. we all had to restart our pcs just to get back into the match. as far as i know this bug seems to only occur in pvp matches.