Can't finish Sunrise III collection: It requires the dark path in aquatic ruins fractal

@Trise.2865 said:Hi. Time zones exist, and game time is based on Seattle time (PST). Has always been; will always be.You may need to adjust your schedules accordingly. Enjoy and good luck.

Not really true. If the game was based only on Pacific Time, Dailies would change at midnight Pacific Time, instead of UTC. And, resets would be affected by Daylight Saving Time.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Trise.2865 said:Hi. Time zones exist, and game time is based on Seattle time (PST). Has always been; will always be.You may need to adjust your schedules accordingly. Enjoy and good luck.

Not really true. If the game was based only on Pacific Time, Dailies would change at midnight Pacific Time, instead of UTC. And, resets would be affected by Daylight Saving Time.

Funny, my reset time is 8:00 PM right now and in the fall its' 7:00 (EST).

@Blude.6812 said:

Funny, my reset time is 8:00 PM right now and in the fall its' 7:00 (EST).

Yep, if the reset time was affected by daylight savings time then reset time would occur at the same time all year round.

My reset is 12 midnight during the winter and 1am during what passes for summer here.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Your clock is affected by Daylight Saving Time, not reset. It's always 00:00 UTC.

If the game was based on Pacific Time, reset would change from -7 UTC to -8 UTC and vice versa twice a year.

It doesn't matter, as the game is not based on Pacific Time as someone suggested.

Oh well I play the game according to the clock that I live by and I know when resets occur using my time after all these years.