"No Quarter" is live!

@HotDelirium.7984 said:

@Zok.4956 said:

@Celtwolf.1687 said:All the wvw and EOTM commanders looking for a change need to try this chapter out.

Why should they try this map in particular? The siege weapons from WvW do not transform this PvE-map into some form of WvW. The map is still pure PvE.

Yes but the siege weapons are similar. It may get some wvw to dabble a bit more into story. On the flip side it could get some PvE players to explore wvw or its training grounds eotm. I haven't really gotten far into this but found myself doing what I first did in wvw running supply and following tags. couldn't do a whole lot but I could at least run supply or take supply Yaks at level 30 something and felt I was making a contribution in wvw.. I actually leveled up one character from 7 to 49 almost purely on wvw. Now only level 80s can play wvw so forcing everyone to play PvE til level 80, Is PvP that way as well now. have to have a level 80 to play PvP?

The implementation of the siege weapons does not seem particularly effective beyond just breaching the door since you have to manually operate them. I've tried to manually operate one at any other time and I just get slaughtered by the enemies. Some automation would be lovely.

In WvW we have shields that we can put, maybe we need something of the same defensive siege weapon to protect more offensive weapon from getting attacked? There is also the issue with getting tagged by snipers. I have had 4 or more laser beams tagging me in air. Some balance need to be done so when there is less population it will not get overhead from how fast dead NPC can respawn.

In just a few seconds one have same enemy back from the dead and a group in coming. Not to forget that darn essence that one have to pick up while fighting. Very hard to see in green and blue tone. Red is more easy as long it is not flowers coloured red around too...

Why can't essence work more like something that at least is there until we leave or get picked up without having we have to unmounted on ground (can't just use a mount if one want to get buff and other features that are from picking essence up)?

Central Screen Announcement (CSA) is really annoying, especially when zerg leave map for a fresh new round and the rest have to deal with all Dominion taking back area of map. In Silverwastes there is a flow where things calm down, but here it seem to be a rush all the time.

I really dislike those mobs that can leach your HP AND knock you down. It is hard to use Stability to reduce this kind of CC when there is 6 NPC that have this ability and maybe more that are on its way during a fight. Condition I can deal with as there is skills, sigils and traits that reduce its impact, but leaching is not one of those thing. The only way is to kill them as fast as possible which is hard when one also have to avoid getting over run or CCed.

I use skills from United Legion Waystations to handle some of these mobs, but why do we have to invest in Mastery to actually get our own portable ULW instead of getting that first and then those special skills that we buy? They do also litter the environment the way they show up around fights from people that have access to portable ULW.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic