Nerfaroos

condi damage should not burst, whats the point of damage types?

Nerf nadesNear explosive entrance

Remove paladin amulet

Remove stealth on heal thief

Remove stealth on didge roll deadeye

Reduce ranger immobe spam

Ele should not be able to share cc properties of auras

The insta cast properties of eles make good for macros

Rev ports need los, their evades need increase energy and higher cd

Thieves guild needs to be deleted

Reaper quickness in shroud needs no pulse

Lich form needs autos reduced

War does not need buffs to any spellchecker or defense traits

Remove palaidin amulet.

Remove trapper rune.

Rem I ve sigil of intelligence.

Cap might inpvp to 10 stacks

Remove boosts for effects of protection.

Mirage needs 2 dodges, replace f4 with ambush.

Druid doesn't need damage buffs, buff the heals..reduxe immob

Thief needs a shortbow rework because you can't seem to balance the class.

Damage, tank, mobilitt philosophies need to be revisiting.

Remove rune of speed.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:condi damage should not burst, whats the point of damage types?They don't burst either.Nerf nadesSlow them down at best.Near explosive entranceNo Critical Chance.Remove paladin amuletNo.Remove stealth on heal thiefNo.Remove stealth on didge roll deadeyeNo.Reduce ranger immobe spamNo. Change pulses and immobilize to 2 seconds in between.Ele should not be able to share cc properties of aurasNo.The insta cast properties of eles make good for macrosNo.Rev ports need los, their evades need increase energy and higher cdNo.Thieves guild needs to be deletedNo.Reaper quickness in shroud needs no pulseNo.Lich form needs autos reducedNo. You can double CC, reflect, blind, weakness, block.War does not need buffs to any spellchecker or defense traitsWhat?Remove palaidin amulet.No?Remove trapper rune.Add cooldown.Rem I ve sigil of intelligence.And kill most Power classes? No.Cap might inpvp to 10 stacksSure.Remove boosts for effects of protection.No.Mirage needs 2 dodges, replace f4 with ambush.Mirage needs a permanent endurance reduction if it gets two evade again.Druid doesn't need damage buffs, buff the heals..reduxe immobNo. Pulses and conditions need to be longer in between.Thief needs a shortbow rework because you can't seem to balance the class.No rework, reduce range to 600.Damage, tank, mobilitt philosophies need to be revisiting.No they're fine, pay attention to the game.Remove rune of speed.No. Reduce efficiency.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:condi damage should not burst, whats the point of damage types?

Nerf nadesNear explosive entrance

Remove paladin amulet

Remove stealth on heal thief

Remove stealth on didge roll deadeye

Reduce ranger immobe spam

Ele should not be able to share cc properties of auras

The insta cast properties of eles make good for macros

Rev ports need los, their evades need increase energy and higher cd

Thieves guild needs to be deleted

Reaper quickness in shroud needs no pulse

Lich form needs autos reduced

War does not need buffs to any spellchecker or defense traits

Remove palaidin amulet.

Remove trapper rune.

Rem I ve sigil of intelligence.

Cap might inpvp to 10 stacks

Remove boosts for effects of protection.

Mirage needs 2 dodges, replace f4 with ambush.

Druid doesn't need damage buffs, buff the heals..reduxe immob

Thief needs a shortbow rework because you can't seem to balance the class.

Damage, tank, mobilitt philosophies need to be revisiting.

Remove rune of speed.

GW2's playerbase is too damaged to imagine anything but what the game has become, my dude.

@Dantheman.3589 said:Weird lots of no’s in chat most of those seem like common sense yes plz- except 2 dodge mirage cuz sry mirage truly had no trade off. I want ppl to play mesmer but 2 dodge would be stupid at this point

Because a lot of the things being complained about are not overpowered, just overtuned. Concepts are fine, numbers/compromises are missing.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Weird lots of no’s in chat most of those seem like common sense yes plz- except 2 dodge mirage cuz sry mirage truly had no trade off. I want ppl to play mesmer but 2 dodge would be stupid at this point

Because a lot of the things being complained about are not overpowered, just overtuned. Concepts are fine, numbers/compromises are missing.

Doesn’t matter. Looking at anets balance decisions in most cases they do stuff to improve health of pvp without changing too much- like how they removed knights amulet etc. only reason was because the use of that was unhealthy and didn’t touch the specs that used it and over performed. Basically everything on this list is unhealthy atm and only way to fix any of these issues without deleting the entire game is just delete them and competitive pvp will look 1000% better literally not even joking, just like how the meta shift looked kindof wild and much healthier after they removed knights. Most ppl here who say no should just suck it up for the better of pvp

The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemode2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvp3) match making takes in consideration number of played games to sort players into proper matches4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after5) Add class info to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long6) Add PvP card to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rate

@Arheundel.6451 said:The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemode2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvp3) match making takes in consideration number of played games to sort players into proper matches4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after5) Add class info to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long6) Add PvP card to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rate

you try really hard to look for ways to be toxic dude, btw. if you cared you could have found big chunk of this info without getting it spoon fed to you

Guess who drunk-posted again! I'm not even going to read that list, dude you're out of control.

This looks shorter:

@Arheundel.6451 said:The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemodeHotjoin can't be a proper gamemode by definition. This is like wanting a married bachelor.2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvpAh yes, gatekeep new players from pvp-ing with the big boys for months(or years even, rank 100 are you for real?), we wouldn't want a declining population to stabilise.3) match making takes in consideration number of played games to sort players into proper matchesIt kinda does, but it shouldn't be a factor really. Imagine a veteran with 20K games returning into the game after years of absence, gets put against some young talent who played 3-4K games in the last few months. Guess who's the better player at the moment?4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after5 hour ban for picking up a pizza delivery or letting a repair man into the apartman complex, seems perfectly reasonable.5) Add class info to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long6) Add PvP card to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rateIt was explained to you why this is a terrible idea. By multiple people in multiple ways. I guess reading is not your thing.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:The insta cast properties of eles make good for macros

I have so many questions in one line. Lets start by, the what? You mean when you cast a spell and nothing happens, like you miss clicked it or something?

You: Click 4
Game: .....
You: hey game i clicked a button!
Game: Oh you did, witch one?
You: mother effer, 4!
Game: oh, alright, just wait a sec.
You: spam 4!!!
Game: oh that 4! ok, let me cancel that cast now, you clicked 2 times right?
You: forget it, to late, captain abort the ship, i will just dodge crap.
Game: oh you moved! Let me cancel that skill too.

Edited by Aria Lliane.8693

@Bazsi.2734 said:Guess who drunk-posted again! I'm not even going to read that list, dude you're out of control.

This looks shorter:

@"Arheundel.6451" said:The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemodeHotjoin can't be a proper gamemode by definition. This is like wanting a married bachelor.2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvpAh yes, gatekeep new players from pvp-ing with the big boys for months(or years even, rank 100 are you for real?), we wouldn't want a declining population to stabilise.3) match making takes in consideration
number of played games
to sort players into proper matchesIt kinda does, but it shouldn't be a factor really. Imagine a veteran with 20K games returning into the game after years of absence, gets put against some young talent who played 3-4K games in the last few months. Guess who's the better player at the moment?4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after5 hour ban for picking up a pizza delivery or letting a repair man into the apartman complex, seems perfectly reasonable.5) Add
class info
to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long6) Add
PvP card
to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rateIt was explained to you why this is a terrible idea. By multiple people in multiple ways. I guess reading is not your thing.

I guess reading it's not your thing Otherwise you'd understand comments more precisely

1) Reform"make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it"L2R before going on with a childish rant

2)3)https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Random_ArenasIt has been done before! The matches requirement is there to teach the ropes to new players..it's not a form of punishment...it's called self taught process , drop your sense of entitlement already , furthermore ..."but but..Timmy is very good already and doesn't need training"....Timmy for how good may be, he's not the majority and that's what count...welcome to RL

4)Other people's time is not your personal luxury item, organize yourself better or pay the consequences..again welcome to RL

5)6)https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Grabmytotem-dalaran/summary

It's not a terrible idea at all, people more experienced in the field than me and you and those who "explained" ...agree with me in the end

....seriously..."your right to an opinion doesn't make it right"